52

"The good apprentice is here!" He Jiuxian was very happy, but she was suffocated in the palace these days.

Xu Ting and Du Siyin saw the maiden, she now comes to receive He Jiuxian's treatment every day. After seven days, they no longer use He Jiuxian to make the shot herself, just apply the medicine according to the doctor's instructions.

Seeing the arrival of the two, He Jiuxian immediately left the prince aside. No, she might not be a prince soon. The emperor's desk was filled with the emperor's desk, but the emperor kept pressing the table. That's it.

At this time, the maiden seemed to have changed a person completely, her body was enveloped in a gloomy breath, her face was expressionless, and her eyes were full of gloom, which made people feel hairy.

"Don't worry, your master, I'm fine." He Jiuxian said cheerfully, and Du Siyin was also relieved.

He Jiuxian still has some friendship with the Queen Mother, no matter what, the emperor should not kill He Jiuxian.

In the middle of the twelfth lunar month, the Spring Festival came very quickly, and the ministers who were talking about abandoning the maiden finally closed their mouths. Everything will be discussed after the new year.

The festive atmosphere quickly filled the streets and alleys, and the sound of firecrackers could be heard everywhere.

Every family has replaced them with new peach charms, and in front of the gate of the Wangfu in the town, the servants have already hung red lanterns.

The prince Xu Xun came back from Hanguan, Han Zhi was very happy, the whole person was full of vigor, and he looked more beautiful and generous, charming and moving.

On New Year's Eve, the family had a New Year's Eve dinner together. There was a huge table full of delicious food, including the servant Ye Ping'er.

When Xu Xun came back, he didn't see Le Yun and Xu Jing, so he only asked one question and never mentioned it again. Xu Ting and Han Zhi didn't care. The others didn't know the reason, but they did not ask them tacitly.

After the meal, everyone went to set off fireworks. There were activities in the capital on New Year's Eve, but Xu Ting Du Siyin was not going to join in the fun.

On New Year's Eve, the people of Shengdou are still beaming, but the powerful class is not so noisy. Everyone seems to smell the atmosphere of the rain.

Xu Ting and Du Siyin lit fireworks together, and some of these beautiful fireworks, and some from the palace, were extremely gorgeous.

The new year is coming, Du Siyin is full of longing, hope it will be better.

At the end, Han Zhi took Du Siyin's hand and said: "The new year is here, you have to work hard, give Ting'er a baby early.

Whether it's a man or a woman, my dad wants to be a little lively at home. "

There was no accusation in Han Zhi's tone, and Du Siyin lowered his head shyly, and promised: "Daddy, I will."

Xu Xun called Xu Ting to the study, and the sound of celebrating the Chinese New Year outside was directly cut off by a door.

"What do you think of the recent situation in North Korea, Ting'er?"

Xu Ting and her nominal mother Xu Xun are in a community of interests. There is nothing to say. Although Xu Xun is in Hanguan, she knows everything that happened in Beijing.

"The prince's leg is irretrievable, and your majesty must change the prince."

If the heir is unstable, the country will be unstable, and the water in the capital will suddenly mix up.