61

"Wang Jing, this shameless old woman!" The four emperors were extremely angry and pushed all the pen, ink, paper and inkstone on the table.

Mr. Chu walked in and picked up an inkstone, the smoke and ink on it had been broken in two.

"This is the Duan inkstone of a wealthy daughter and the smoke and ink of Yunzhou. His Highness fell directly, so why not give it to me."

Yan Yuntong's anger hasn't faded yet, but facing Mr. Chu, she will still try to control her emotions so as not to lose her temper.

"Mr. I want to. There are still a few places in the warehouse. You can take it whatever you want. Why be polite with me."

Mr. Chu smiled and changed the subject, "His Royal Highness is so angry, but what happened in the court? I heard His Highness mentioned Taifu Wang?"

The four emperors looked particularly gritted, "She is against me."

The staff was missing a position with great power. Yan Yuntong wanted to put his own people in, but Wang Laotai Fu stepped in and recommended people from the Seven Emperors faction. In this way, Yan Yunshu's influence overwhelmed her again. One point, how can Yan Yuntong not be extremely angry.

"The royal family is the family of the seven emperors, and the protagonist of the Wang family will soon marry the seven emperors. If the seven emperors are enthroned, the future prince will have the blood of the royal family. How could the old prince and grandfather fail to do everything to the seven emperors?

It's really tricky.

Yan Yuntong's eyes were full of gloom, and the Zhao family behind the emperor, the second emperor's original power could not be underestimated, and the Wang family, Yan Yunshu was even more powerful.

"You can't let the Wang family and Yan Yunshu be tied together." Yan Yuntong said.

"It's not easy to do," Mr. Chu said, "The alliance between the Wang family and the Seven Queens and the Queens and the Seven Empresses is just militarily, and the marriage relationship is basically impossible to break up."

"If it is earlier, His Royal Highness can also beg to marry the Prince of the Wang Family, but unfortunately the Seven Emperors are the first to go. The Wang Family has already decided to stand on the side of the Seven Emperors."

The four emperors smiled sullenly, "The bond between a son, the alliance between Lao Qi and Wang's family is not as inseparable as you think."

"Oh?" Mr. Chu looked at Yan Yuntong, "His Royal Highness has any good ideas."

Yan Yuntong picked up the truncated smoke and ink again and began to study the ink in the inkstone. "Sir, do you remember that we instigated a rebellion, a member of Yan Yunshu's staff?"

"With Amber's eldest daughter?"

Yan Yuntong dipped the ink with a good wolf pen, and wrote two thick and colorful characters on the spread rice paper: Gao Lu

"With Amber's eldest daughter, Gao Lu, one of Yan Yunshu's former wine and meat friends, after the second child was deposed, the queen supported her second daughter, and Yan Yunshu's former dude friends also celebrated and won good positions."

The four emperors put aside their brush and stared at Mr. Chu, "Gao Lu is a complete sensuality, but only a few beauties made her rebel. I remember that the seventh-old fiance, the son of the Wang family, said something. The beauty of the country is not exaggerated."

Mr. Chu's heart jumped, she heard Yan Yuntong's suggestion, who could have imagined that the four emperors who had a glorious appearance were actually so vicious and vicious.