46

In Lidong, the first light snow fell in the capital.

Today is the first day that Du Siyin's Qingya Xiaoyuan opened. The invitations to the masters and princes have long been sent out. Fortunately, the snow is not too big and it does not hinder travel.

The white fox skin that Xu Ting hunted in the autumn hunt has become Du Siyin's cloak.

Chan'er tied the big cloak to Du Siyin, and Shuqin gave Du Siyin a hand warmer filled with charcoal. They got into the carriage and walked to Qingya Xiaoyuan.

At this time it was still early, small catkin-like snow was floating in the sky, the roof tiles were covered with light snow, and the color of Qingdai was still exposed outside.

The groom flicked the rein, "Drive—"

The horse pulling the cart went out, the snow from the mane was shaken off.

Due to the snow and not many pedestrians on the road, Du Siyin quickly arrived at Qingya Xiaoyuan.

The door of Qingya Xiaoyuan is closed, but in fact it is not locked. You can enter by pushing it open.

The little servants and servants who worked in Qingya Xiaoyuan were all bought by Du Siyin himself, and the sales contract was in his hands. They were not the servants of the palace, and the monthly money did not go to the Qingfengyuan.

Therefore, these people are called Du Siyin's bosses, not his lord.

"My boss, here you are."

Du Siyin: "Well, how are your preparations? Very soon the guests will be here."

"The owner can rest assured that everything is ready. The children in the garden will be able to take care of them after several drills."

While speaking, Du Siyin had already walked through the open air and entered the house.

Shuqin closed the paper fan and stood on the shelf next to it.

"It's snowing today, and all outdoor activities have to be shelved. Prepare more charcoal and stoves."

This house looks the same from the outside, after all, its original design is great.

And it differs a lot from the architectural style of Da Yan. Da Yan was only three generations from the founding of the country, and the simplicity of the style is still the mainstream. However, this courtyard outside the former emperor's courtyard is the same as the subjugated country that still sings flowers across the river, the pavilion. Terraces, pavilions, carved beams and painted buildings are extremely luxurious and luxurious.

After Du Siyin's repairs, although the building did not move, all the plants inside were changed, and the overly exaggerated rockery was broken and re-stacked, and the sense of space was enhanced a lot.

The most important thing is the interior. Many walls were punctured, many originally independent pavilions were connected, the original doors were basically removed, and most of the closed rooms became semi-open spaces.

Because this is not a house for living, but a place facing guests, Du Siyin hopes that the Yake who enters the Qingya Xiaoyuan can wander around at will.

After Du Siyin looked around, the sound of the carriage roller outside began to creak.

Du Siyin didn't expect Wang Nishang to be the first to come. He was wearing a red cloak, and the outer ring of the hat was white brocade fur, which made him look bright and beautiful.

"Siyin, here I am."

In fact, Wang Nishang's illness has not been fully recovered. When Du Siyin sent the invitation, he specifically asked to take care of his body, but Wang Nishang was still here. How could he not come to cheer Du Siyin?