15

Heifeng has been very upset recently. After entering the capital from Suizhou, it has lost its favorite prairie. It hasn't gone out for a long time, so it even hates Xu Ting.

Today, when he came out to welcome his relatives, Xu Ting took a mane brush and brushed it for a long time before he was willing to give face.

Even so, Heifeng still disliked the big red flower around his neck, and kept bowing his head to pout the red silk with his mouth.

Xu Ting put on a red wedding dress, which was selected by Han Zhi from the twelve sets of wedding dresses sent by Han Zhi, which made Xu Ting more heroic and vigorous, looking like a man of God.

Xu Ting stepped on Hei Feng's back handsomely and neatly, grabbing the rein with his right hand, Hei Feng sprayed his nose, and his front hoofs dig the ground impatiently.

This Ma Tailie, the crowded people did not dare to approach at all, but directly highlighted Xu Ting, making it even more so that Xu Ting stood out from the crowd, extraordinary.

As soon as the suona sounded into the cloud, the entire welcoming team moved lively. Xu Ting rode in the front, followed by the heavy industry sedan chair. There was joy in front and back of the sedan chair. The loud music seemed to make people across a dozen streets away. Du Fu can hear it.

Du Siyin got up early in the morning to wash and groom, and the wedding gown was wrapped around him layer by layer. The luxurious and heavy hair crown made him afraid to bow his head.

He was dressed up like a doll until the red hijab covered his head, making him invisible.

The only thing left was waiting. Du Siyin sat with an apple in his hand. He felt that he didn't think about anything, and he seemed to think a lot. Panic and joy attacked him at the same time, and suddenly his ears heard the jubilant suona and gongs and drums.

"My son! Our girl is here!" Shuqin rushed in and said.

At the same time, Master Media also squeezed in and shouted: "Oh-my son! We are on the sedan chair!"

Du Siyin was helped out by Chan'er and Mr. Match. He crossed the threshold and walked down the steps. He subconsciously looked for Xu Ting, but he could not see anything with the red hijab.

Before he turned his head, he was stuffed into the sedan chair by the matchmaker.

Chan'er put down the sedan curtain, followed by the sedan chair, and the emcee shouted: "Get up the sedan chair——"

Du Siyin got on the sedan chair, Xu Ting withdrew his gaze, flicked the rein, and the welcoming team began to return. Xi Le changed to a more cheerful tone and blew back to the town's palace.

After the wedding party, they followed the dowry-carrying team. It is not an exaggeration to say that it is Shili Hongzhuang. It is really a moment of prosperity. Even after a long time, it is still talked about by those who have witnessed the ceremony.

Festive red silk was hung on the plaques of the palace in the town. Xu Ting dismounted and handed the reins to Lutang. He walked to the sedan chair, opened the curtain, and stretched out his hand.

"Siyin." Xu Ting whispered, Du Siyin knew that she was coming, moved faster than his brain, and directly handed her hand.

Xu Ting grabbed Du Siyin's hand, got off the sedan chair, crossed the brazier, and entered the lobby.

On the high seat, Xu Xun and Han Zhi were sitting left and right. Han Zhi smiled. Although Xu Xun was unsmiling, his expression softened by three points.

They looked at their daughter with satisfaction and pride.

"Worship the world--"

"Second worship Gaotang——"