51

The maiden was taken into the palace, and He Jiuxian went to help her treat her legs.

In the Taiyuan Hospital, where Luo Taiyi used to work, He Jiuxian looked around and nodded and said it was OK. Luo Taiyi was immediately excited.

This is the affirmation of Taishan Beidou from the Xinglin realm.

The queen, the prince, the queen, the seven emperors, the emperor, all came.

The empress dowager was helped by the palace attendant and came to He Jiuxian, begging: "Please be sure to heal the lady's injury."

He Jiuxian's attitude is rather alienated, "It depends on the situation."

The maiden stared eagerly at He Jiuxian. No one knew how she had lived in the past two months. She became more and more desperate, and her temper became more and more violent. She even lost more than a dozen catties, and she did not recover at all. Look like.

Every time the queen went to see her, she felt distressed.

Fortunately, the genius doctor is here, and her leg will not be broken, then she will still be the noble lady of Da Yan, the ninety-fifth supreme in the future!

He Jiuxian began to carefully check the maiden's injury, everyone held their hearts and held their breath, hoping to get a good result.

Then He Jiuxian stood up straight and announced, "No cure, go ahead."

With the empress as the most important, all the people present showed expressions of joy, and the empress even chanted several sentences "Buddha Bless."

There was a strong look in the eyes of the maiden, and she said directly: "Quickly, push me into the house, and let the genius doctor treat me immediately."

The emperor has the least fluctuations in expression, but the joy in her expression can't be faked, and even from various subtleties, it can be found that her anxiety and joy are no less than the empress.

The prince has always been the emperor's favorite heir, and she has done her best to cultivate, and it is related to Da Yan's Jiangshan Sheji. If anyone wants to miss the prince, it must be the emperor.

"The genius doctor Crane, please let me assist you." The doctor Luo hurriedly recommended herself. She had no choice but to treat the prince's leg, but the genius doctor said that it can be cured and she has the opportunity to learn more advanced medical techniques. She must not miss it.

"I haven't finished talking yet." Compared to them, He Jiuxian was not at all anxious.

"Can cure is cure, but it will be lame."

With a bang, the Buddhist beads on the Queen Mother's hand fell to the ground, "He Jiuxian, what did you say?"

The Empress immediately went forward and asked: "The genius doctor, are you kidding me, you are the genius doctor, why is Chen'er lame?"

"Old lady, I am a genius doctor, not a god. It would be nice to be able to walk after the cure."

If it is treated by someone else, she will never even want to walk with her leg. After being raised, she will be weak and unable to support her body. It's just a bit of a sloping foot, it's already a great fortune, not satisfied?

"I don't believe it! What a **** doctor, my leg will definitely be cured!" The lady screamed unacceptably, and all the minions in the hospital were silent.

Tai Nu Zhengjun immediately shed tears, stumbled to the Tai Nu, but was pushed aside by the Tai Nu.

The Empress had only two words in her heart, and when it was over, her eyes went black and she fainted.