64

After Xu Ting returned to the city, Yan Yuntong's good situation immediately reversed.

Originally, in this struggle, many military commanders stayed out of the matter, and only those civil servants were incapable of fighting.

Most generals are silently following developments.

But when the Seven Queens stood on the court again and expressed their opinions on political affairs, a military commander suddenly stood up and supported her.

Yan Yuntong looked at Yan Yunshu in shock, and quickly realized what had happened. He couldn't think of it. This military commander who used his integrity and loyalty to stand by himself was secretly a member of the Zhenbian King faction!

Yan Yuntong clenched his fist in his sleeve and made a mistake——

In the next dynasty, courtiers filed out.

Yan Yuntong walked up to Yan Yunshu and showed a smile that disgusted Yan Yunshu. He was obviously a treacherous generation, and he wanted to pretend to be a gentleman, which was disgusting.

Thinking of Wang Nishang who was killed by her, Yan Yunshu tried his best to control himself, so he didn't directly hit Yan Yuntong in the face.

"Seven sisters are good, the emperor is willing to go down."

Yan Yunshu saw that Yan Yuntong tore through the sisters' affectionate faces, only to feel that his innocence before was ridiculous.

She did not respond to Yan Yuntong's words, but left with a cold face.

It's not now, she will definitely defeat Yan Yuntong completely and make her life better than death, to comfort the spirit of the sky.

In the hot weather, the coffin must not be stopped for too long, and the funeral of the Wang family was handled very quickly.

Yan Yunshu wanted Wang Nishang to be buried in the imperial mausoleum as her own king, but she only raised a mouth, and the queen strongly disagrees.

Wang Nishang is dead, and the queen will never let her daughter marry a dead person.

Moreover, the position of Zhengjun is to consolidate Yan Yunshu's best means of wooing, and the queen who pursues naked|naked|naked egoism will never waste this position on a dead person.

There was a dead man above him, and he was obviously married by a matchmaker, but he was filling the house. Which son with a good background would like.

In that way, wouldn't Yan Yunshu have to marry some inexperienced sons to be the rulers, how could it be possible?

Old Madam Wang also didn't agree. Their royal family was not rare. Yan Yunshu dared to say that, and she drove Yan Yunshu out.

Yan Yunshu was no longer the same herself. After being opposed, she closed her mouth tightly.

But she didn't get rid of her thoughts at all. If it doesn't work now, wait until she becomes the emperor!

Nishang must enter the imperial mausoleum and be buried in her post.

On June 27, Wang Nichang sealed the coffin, and the servants outside came to report that the Seven Empresses had come.

Wang Nishang's mother immediately said angrily: "The Wang family does not welcome her, let her go!"

"Wait." Wang Fu said suddenly, "Let her come in."

"mother!"

The old lady Wang stood up slowly from the chair and said, "Let Nishang see her for the last time."