60

The next person came to report that someone wanted to order two glass screens, and Lu Zhilan was very happy.

The battle for the place of the prince has reached a fierce stage, and the disadvantages of the great emperor are becoming more and more obvious. Her biological father is low in status, and the royal family is not strong. It is completely incomparable with the powerful forces of the four emperors and the seven emperors.

Now mainly rely on the gold provided by Lu Zhilan to bribe the courtiers.

All the savings that Lu Zhilan had put into this world were invested in the emperor.

Now the output of glass is also the big queen.

In order to get a lot of support, the great emperor had to take out more and more bribes, so Lu Zhilan was under great pressure.

"Take me there, I want to talk in person." Lu Zhilan said excitedly.

The price of colored glaze is very high now, and the screens are bulky and expensive.

But there are also high and low grades of screens. If they can persuade the other party to buy the highest grade screens, then they will make a lot of money.

Mo Zian also followed out. Although he was married, he did not stay in the backyard all the time. He couldn't bear to be with He Rongrui.

It happened that Lu Zhilan needed Mo Zi'an's ability. There were too many industries under her name, and Liuli shops had to operate. Mo Zi'an was simply the best partner.

This made Mo Zian a sigh of relief. Recently, he had a lot of disputes with Lu Zhilan, but he did not mistake Lu Zhilan. Lu Zhilan would not like other women to prevent a man from coming out to show his face, breaking his wings, and keeping him locked in a small space. In the backyard.

Lu Zhilan came out excitedly to greet the guests, and a middle-aged woman stood in the shop.

Lu Zhilan's footsteps hesitated, and then she saw clearly the shape of the middle-aged woman's clothes, which was clearly the clothes worn by the subordinates of the palace in the town.

"Hello, Miss Lu, my lord sent me to order two screens." The butler of the town's palace said his intention with a smile.

Lu Zhilan instantly felt humiliated, and said angrily: "If you don't sell, you won't be entertained."

Mo Zi'an came out from behind, he was confused when he heard Lu Zhilan's angry voice, then he saw the housekeeper of the town's palace and immediately understood.

"Miss Lu is a bit rude, right? The villain doesn't keep the price down or picks up, and he doesn't sell anything without looking at it. Does Miss Lu have an opinion on my town's palace?"

Lu Zhilan was upset with anger. This old woman slapped a tiger's skin. If she answered these words, Lu Quanzhou would take her skin off when she went home.

Mo Zi'an hurriedly stopped Lu Zhilan and said to the housekeeper of the town's palace: "Excuse me, my wife's wife has encountered some troubles, and it is not aimed at the town's palace."

The butler gave a haughty hmm, indicating that he didn't mind.

"Please take a look first and let the shopkeeper entertain you."

Talking about Mo Zian, she led Lu Zhilan behind. Lu Zhilan was angry, but in front of outsiders, she could refrain from arguing with Mo Zi'an to avoid shame.

But when there were only two people, Lu Zhilan did not hide his anger and grievance.

"Zi'an, why do I want to sell to them? I don't rarely do Xu Ting's business."