18

"Why are you here?" Xu Ting asked, putting down the pen in his hand.

She used a pencil, which was also made by Lu Zhilan, but it was a failed "invention."

Those scholars and talents nowadays do not buy her account at all, indicating that brushes are traditional and authentic, and pencils are vulgar and indecent!

Therefore, sales were dismal, and production was immediately discontinued.

Xu Ting bought it back and gave it to the craftsmen of the Zhenbian Army to research and study, and soon produced a better pencil, almost no different from modern pencils.

The literati did not like it, but it was really easy to use. Xu Ting often used it for drawing and writing some plans.

The position of the Ombudsman is poor, causing the people in it to be either a wine bag or a dude. Although there are some good ones at the bottom, from the perspective of Xu Ting's professional soldiers, they need to be trained |

What Xu Ting is writing is a plan for the internal reform and personnel training of the Patrol Department.

"There is soup in the kitchen, I'll bring it to you." Du Siyin said, placing the lacquer tray on the table next to it.

Xu Ting came out from the book case and sat down on the chair on one side of the table, while Du Siyin sat on the other side.

Xu Ting picked up the soup bowl, the soup was very clear, but the soup was filled and the bottom of the material was placed in the casserole, so there was no soup on the surface.

Xu Ting asked while drinking soup, "Just bring me soup?"

"There is one more important thing." Du Siyin suddenly felt a bit wrong, as if he had done something wrong.

"Shuqi, give me things."

Shuqi immediately handed the account book to Du Siyin, "Ms. Li sent the account book in the morning, but I saw something wrong, so I showed it to my wife, Changning."

Xu Ting: "Oh, what's wrong."

"We buy goods in the yard every month. The unit price of each item is correct, but the quantity is wrong. It is impossible for a yard to use so much, and even the damage will not reach this amount.

There are always a few accounts that are very unclear. Like this one, it is said that they are used to purchase raw materials for a shop, but this shop is all purchased and then sold, where is it necessary to go to Jiangnan raw material. "

Xu Ting looked at the numbers on the ledger, but she was not angry, but rather surprised.

"Can you tell the sound?"

"Yeah." Du Siyin only agreed casually, and then said anxiously, "This is really horrible. By doing this, I stole at least 30% of Qingfeng Academy's income."

"The rules of the mansion, taking five out of a hundred is the cheapest range, but the steward Wang took 30%, which is indeed getting better."

Du Siyin was a little surprised. He only said that there was a problem with the ledger, and didn't directly mention the name of the housekeeper. After all, Mr. Wang had been working in the Qingfeng Hospital for a long time. It is very likely that Xu Ting would be cautious about his affection and deal with it in private.

Unexpectedly, Xu Ting directly named Guanjia Wang's name in front of him.

"You don't have to worry about this. Steward Wang is an old man in the mansion. I will tell my father and let him decide."