7

After hitting two live geese on a whim, Xu Ting ignored his marriage, and went to work every day. There are too many complicated procedures before welcoming her to her.

So when Han Zhi gave Xu Ting a sachet a few days later, she was very surprised and felt in a trance. It seemed that she finally confirmed that the fiancé who she had never met was real and would give it to her. Embroidered sachet.

"Nice guy, I still like my father."

Han Zhi smiled lightly, and the lines around his eyes made him mature and charming. orange

He does not deny that at the beginning, he was a little dissatisfied with this son-in-law who had been married once, but after seeing someone, by observing the other's appearance, Han Zhi also had to nod his head in approval.

Outstanding appearance is not the kind of non-motivated look of Hu Meizi. He knows how to be polite, knows how to speak, and has a temperament in conversation. He can't make any mistakes at all, and his heart is toward his daughter. Han Zhi is most satisfied.

I'm afraid that the other party is still thinking about the woman of the previous marriage contract.

It can be said that in this short meeting, Du Siyin successfully conquered Han Zhi, and it was worthwhile for him to do his best.

"Tomorrow, Dad will go to Jinming Temple to help you with the Bazi, and the Bazi will be auspiciously about to be hired. By the way, please let the master point out a good day to welcome you."

Xu Ting: "Daddy has kissed me hard."

If it weren't for the family's noble ladies, Xu Ting wouldn't even know how to hang the jade pendant. It would be very inconvenient to fight.

But today Xu Ting actually hung a sachet!

In order to make it easy to wear, Du Siyin specially made the sachet into a suitable size. The cloth between the square inches is also embroidered with two vivid swan geese, and the reed and lake are below.

It can be seen that Du Siyin is really a good-hearted son. Although he hasn't met anyone yet, Xu Ting's affection for him has increased again.

Everyone says that martial arts are rude, but the truth is that there is no shortage of bold and careful women.

Su Jin is the daughter of Uncle Anding, a family of military commanders, who is also in charge of the inspection department. After Xu Ting came, she became her boss.

She was dissatisfied with Xu Ting and provoked Xu Ting as soon as she came. Xu Ting pressed her on the ground and rubbed it for a while.

Xu Ting was the newly appointed commander. She played well with both grace and power. After using Su Jin to kill the chickens and curse the monkeys, she agreed to invite the whole company to dinner, so that the group of people were cleaned up.

The ladies were not polite to her, and immediately ordered Yunshangju, the most expensive in Beijing.

For the lively atmosphere, Xu Ting specially booked a large box, which can hold two tables of wine and food.

"Yo! This is from Mr. Du?" Su Jin joked Xu Ting with winking eyebrows. Everyone looked at the conspicuous sachet on Xu Ting's waist, and they could smell a faint fragrance of flowers. How could they not understand? Make a roar.

Xu Ting was always in the crowd, and he was not shy at all. Everyone thought it was boring. They couldn't see her changing face, and he was very unwilling. He even tried to make fun of you and me.

"I heard that Mr. Du's name is exquisite, and the commander is blessed. I don't know if I will be on the job and forget it."

"Hahahaha—"