28

Du Siyin seems to be particularly active tonight...

Although he seems to have been very active.

But Xu Ting knew that Du Siyin must have something to ask.

Sure enough, Du Siyin lay on Xu Ting's chest, raised his head and hesitated, and finally asked, "Changning...Do you admire a man like Mo Zi'an?"

To be honest, Xu Ting was a bit drowsy. Hearing this, he raised his eyes and looked at Du Siyin, and said the truth: "He is indeed worthy of admiration."

Du Siyin's heart is sour, Lu Zhilan is like this, Xu Ting is like this, why do they look at Mo Zi'an differently?

Forget Lu Zhilan, although the two had a marriage contract, Du Siyin actually didn't like her, and Xu Ting was different. If Xu Ting also liked Mo Zi'an, Du Siyin thought he would be crazy.

He was a little apprehensive. He didn't know where Mo Zi'an's charm came from. Xu Ting said something worthy of admiration. Du Siyin could see that Xu Ting was a woman with a very high vision. To the princes who are shocked by your majesty today, Xu Ting has never revealed a different look in his eyes, and has always been plain.

"Why do you say that?" Du Siyin asked dullly.

Xu Ting: "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon in the capital, Mo Zi'an is a man in business, and also makes the Mo family flourish. There are not many such men in the world who can't be done by ordinary people. Isn't it admirable?"

Du Siyin felt even more sour.

"I want to open a store." Du Siyin said with a pity that Mo Zi'an could do it, he could do it, and Xu Ting's admiring eyes, he hoped to look at him.

"Okay." Xu Ting agreed immediately.

At this point, Du Siyin was a little stunned. Xu Ting, did he indulge him like that?

"What store does Siyin want to open?"

In fact, Du Siyin wants to open a store. Of course, it's not to do business like Mo Zi'an. Xu Ting admires a man like Mo Zi'an, but it doesn't mean that she is willing to Du Siyin to do the same. Defamation and ridicule are completely unnecessary.

Men in this world, once married, the daily affairs are left with wife and child, plus a jealousy.

But Xu Ting does not have any servants besides Du Siyin, and they currently have no children. Xu Ting wants Du Siyin to regenerate later, after all, he is only 19 years old!

In this way, when Xu Ting went to work every day, Du Siyin seemed a little lonely, so he could find something meaningful to do.

At present, Du Siyin is in charge of the account books of Qingfeng Academy. He has done a good job. It's not a matter of opening a store. Du Siyin doesn't need to come forward, just manipulate it behind his back and have fun.

"I, I haven't thought about it yet!"

Du Siyin is a bit shy now, he just said in a fit of anger, he actually didn't have a clue as to what to do.

"It doesn't matter, we can make a plan first." Xu Ting said.

Then Du Siyin was entangled. He must make money to open a store. He didn't want Xu Ting to think that he was not as good as Mo Zi'an, absolutely not!

What kind of store will be more profitable?

"So you have been thinking about this these days?" Wang Nishang asked.

Today the two of them went out together to visit the East Market of the capital. Du Siyin remembered what Xu Ting told him, if you really don't have any ideas, you can go to the market first.