20

What Du Miaoyan said frantically and how Bai Fang was shocked and reprimanded him for not expressing it. Xu Ting and Du Siyin had just walked out of the street where Du Mansion was located when they ran into the carriage in the Queen's Palace.

The servant saw the carriage of the King's Mansion in the town, and hurriedly stopped and asked, "But the daughter of the King's Mansion and the Princess Wenhui?"

Lutang who was driving jumped out of the car and asked, "Exactly, what can I do for you?"

The other side said: "The old slave is a person in the palace of the Queen Mother, the queen mother sent the old slave to invite the daughter and Princess Wenhui into the palace!"

Xu Ting heard it in the carriage and opened the curtain, "Thanks for your hard work, this old man, please lead the way."

"Go to visit the old lady dowager?" Du Siyin asked. He was also surprised. Today is the day when Du Siyin returns to the door. If he hadn't met here, the queen dowager planned to send someone to invite them to the palace from Du Mansion?

Xu Ting: "Well, I'm afraid I can't spend the Mid-Autumn Festival with my parents tonight."

After saying that, Xu Ting told Hongfeng: "Hongfeng, go back to the house and tell my father that we don't have to wait for us."

Hongfeng who was sitting outside replied "Yes, my daughter!", and jumped out of the car and hurried back to the town's Prince's Mansion to report it.

"The queen mother was very good to me, and being able to get her father's dowry back, the queen mother helped me a lot." Du Siyin told Xu Ting.

Xu Ting looked at Du Siyin and said, "Then we shall be filial to the Queen Mother."

The carriage drove into the palace wall, Xu Ting and Du Siyin dismounted and walked into the Queen Mother's Yongshou Palace.

This is the Mid-Autumn Festival, and even the Queen Mother's palace has a more festive atmosphere, and the little servants at work are lighter.

The Queen Mother had been waiting for them long ago. Du Siyin married into the Zhenbian Palace for three days, and took advantage of this opportunity today to summon the two into the palace. The Queen Mother had endured it for a long time.

"Weichen Xu Ting, I have met the Queen Mother."

"Wenhui please peace with the Queen Mother."

The queen mother smiled and waved to Du Siyin, "Wenhui, come, come to Ai's house."

Xu Ting got up and fell behind Du Siyin and walked towards the empress dowager.

The queen mother grabbed Du Siyin's hand and asked, "How is the world's daughter treating you well? If she treats you badly and makes you wronged, you will say to Ai Jia, Ai Jia will not forgive her!"

Du Siyin hurriedly said: "Queen dowager! The worldly daughter treats me well."

Du Siyin emphasized a little shyly: "The lord and prince in the palace are also very kind, and Wenhui has not been wronged."

Queen Mother: "That's good, that's good, or else the mourning family will go down after a hundred years, but there will be no way to explain to you Taijun Mei."

Du Siyin said with trepidation: "The Queen Mother is a thousand years old, but she can't talk nonsense. It's a shameless Wenhui."

The queen mother didn't refute him, she turned a topic and said, "There are some new dishes in the kitchen. I will let them cook them for you couple to taste."