~3.1~

After the ceremony, the party was moved inside the main hall in the castle

After the ceremony, the party was moved inside the main hall in the castle. Because almost everyone there was a vampire, Eleanor and Demetri decided to just serve cake. It would help keep the secret from Eleanor's family. When Eleanor was told that Aro was letting her family come, it was a big shock but also scared her since almost everyone here drank human blood. But Aro of course took care of that problem. He made everyone drink right before the wedding so they would not be hungry during the wedding. And if one to the Volturi members did decided that Eleanors mother or brother was to become a snack, that vampire would not live to see another day. Eleanor was grateful that Aro even considered to have her family come. 

Throughout the night, Eleanor had already danced with her mother, brother, all the kings, most of the guard. It seemed that everyone wanted a dance with the new bride. Eleanor even got to dance with Emmett, well more of them goofing around. Eleanor was having the time of her life. 

"What are you thinking about Mrs. Volturi?" Demetri asked as he was slow dancing with his wife. Once Eleanor and Demetri were married, she became part of the Volturi coven, which meant changing her last name to Volturi. 

"Oh, just how happy I am." Demetri smiled. 

"I'm glad." Demetri looked around and saw the suprise he had for Eleanor. "Come with me." Eleanor followed Demetri off the dance floor, leaving the rest of the guest to dance their hearts away.  

"Where are we going?" She asked her husband. The two of them walked out of the room and into the hallway. Demetri suddenly stopped. 

"I wanted to show you something." Suddenly a figure came into view. Eleanor was shocked to see who it was. 

"Paul?" 

"Hi, El." He whispered. Paul did not know how Eleanor was going to react to seeing him. She of course knew that the pack was there, thankfully Caius allowed for them to come. But she thought that Paul had said no to coming. 

"What are you doing here?" She asked, she grabbed Demetri's hand for support. She had not talked to Paul since their fight. Every time she tried, he never wanted to listen. 

"I wanted to come see you get married." 

"Why? You never agreed with me about my relationship. You never wanted to talk to me. Why are you here?" She asked again. Eleanor was feeling a rush of emotions. She was happy that he was here and wanted to see her. She was anger at him still about their fight. But also sad. She missed her friendship with him. Demetri turned to her. 

"I will give you two some time. Don't worry love. I will be right by the door in case anything happens. I would never leave you." Demetri turned to Paul. "Don't you dare hurt her." Paul nodded. It shocked Eleanor that he did not have any type of come back. But Paul's view on her relationship with Demetir changed. During the ceremony, he saw how in love Eleanor was with Demetri and how in love Demetri was in with her. He knew that Demetri would never let anything bad happen to Eleanor. Even though Paul still did not like vampires at all, he was glad that Eleanor had someone to protect her.