~0.8~

It has been almost a week since Eleanor has found out about the Cullens

It has been almost a week since Eleanor has found out about the Cullens. She hasn't left the Swan household. She spent most of her time doing school work. Paul knew something was wrong. Almost everyday he tried to get her out of the house but Eleanor always told him that she was busy. She wasn't lying, she had a lot of work to catch up on but the way she would tell him, he knew that something was not right. He missed her being her happy self. He hated knowing that she was so upset and he couldn't do anything about it but he knew who could. Paul had found out what happened between Eleanor and Emmett and he knew that what was causing her pain. Paul knew how much Emmett meant to Eleanor, even if he did not like letting a vampire be around her, he knew that he was in no say who she could and could not hang around with. Something Edward should learn. Paul wanted to see Eleanor happy again so he did something he never thought in a million years he would do. Have an actual conversation with Emmett Cullen. 

~~~

Paul was pacing at the beach, waiting for a certain vampire. Suddenly, Paul felt a presence behind him. 

"I got your message from Bella." Emmett said. Paul turned to him. 

"I just want to talk." Paul told him. 

"About what?" 

"About Eleanor." Emmett froze once he heard Eleanor's name. He knew that he hurt her but he didn't know what to do to fix it. He missed having her in his life. He missed them playing video games together. He missed her laugh. He wanted nothing more than to have Eleanor back in his life. 

"What about her?" Emmett asked the werewolf in front of him. 

"How you hurt her. She hasn't been herself for the last week. I don't know what you did but you need to fix it." Paul said. 

"How am I suppose to fix it? I don't think she wants to be around a vampire. I wonder where she gets that from." Emmett said. This made Paul's blood boil. He never told Eleanor not to be friends with Emmett. All he told her was to be careful around vampires. One cut could cause her her life. 

"I never told her to stay away from you! I told her to be careful! I never told her about you and your family. I don't think it's you being a vampire that is bothering her. Just talk to her. She may say that she doesnt want to see you. Just talk to her." Paul to him. Emmett thought for a second. He knew that if he wanted to fix this, he would have to talk to Eleanor. 

"I will. I can't believe I am saying this. But thank you Paul." 

"I didn't do this for you. I did it for her. But you are welcome." Paul said. Emmett nodded to him as he walked away. He knew where he was going next. 

~~~

As Emmett walked up to the door, he took a deep breath. He was nervous. He knew that Eleanor did not want to talk to him at all. But he missed her. He wanted his best friend back. He knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. Charlie opened at was shocked to see Emmett standing there. 

"Uh, hi Mr. Swan. I was just wondering if Eleanor was here?" Emmett asked as he rubbed the back of his neck. Charlie could clearly tell he is nervous. 

"Yeah, um let me go get her. Would you like to come in?" 

"No that's alright. I will wait here." Emmett said. Charlie nodded his and closed the door. Emmett paced back and forth. His nerves grew as the time went on. Suddenly the door opened. Emmett spun around and saw Eleanor walking out of the house. 

"Charlie said you were here." Eleanor said as she closed the door, walking outside. Emmett looked down. 

"Uh yeah, I did." The two of them sat on the step to the porch. "I wanted to say sorry. Sorry that I wasn't who you thought I was. That I am a monster."

"You think that's why upset?" Eleanor yelled at him. "I don't care about that! What I care about is that you felt you couldn't talk to me." 

"I wanted to so bad! I wanted to tell you everything but I couldn't."

"Then you should have told me that when I found out. Instead you left me in the woods alone."  Emmett still couldn't believe that he did that. He was just scarred and wanted to get out of there as fast as he could. 

"El believe me I am so so so sorry that I did that. I can't believe that I did that. I was scarred that you wouldn't want to see me any more. That you didn't want to be friends anymore." Emmett said. If he could, he would be crying. 

"Emmett, I would never want to stop being friends with you. You're my best friend and I love you." Eleanor said. She felt tears coming to her eyes. "I just want you to talk to me. That's all I want. I know you may have had your reason for not telling me. At first I was terrified but then I knew you would never hurt me. But when you left me, my heart broke. I just want you to feel that you can talk to me Emmett." 

"I'm sorry. I was just scared. I know there is nothing I can say that will make up for leaving you in the woods by yourself. But I am so sorry. I hope you can forgive me." Emmett said, sadly. He knew that there could be a chance that Eleanor would not forgive him. Eleanor stayed quiet for a moment. She didn't know if she should forgive Emmett or not. It was no secret that she cared deeply for him and couldn't imagine her life without him. 

"Emmett, I love you. You're my best friend. My brother. I can't imagine life without you. Of course I forgive you. I can't forget it though. It will always be in in the back of my head. It may not be the same as it was but it could get there." Emmett pulled Eleanor into a hug. He was so relieved that Eleanor forgave him. 

"Thank you so much! Thank you! Thank you! I love you so much El!" Emmett held Eleanor close to him. "So um Rosalie wants to spend more time with you if that's okay. She actually likes you." Emmett said as he let go of Eleanor. Eleanor was shocked that Rosalie actually wanted to hang out with her. She knew that Rosalie didn't dislike her like she did with Bella but she never thought that Rosalie would want to be her friend. 

"Uh sure." Eleanor said surprised. "I would like that." 

"Well then let's go." 

"What?" Eleanor asked shocked. 

"Rosalie wants to hang out now. She wanted me to talk to you so she could. And she she won't eat you I promised." Emmett said smirking. Eleanor laughed. 

"More like drink." Emmett smiled at her. He was glad that they were joking around. He felt that their relationship was slowly getting back on track. Emmett stood up and held his hand out for Eleanor to take. 

"Get on my back." Emmett said as Eleanor stood up. 

"What?" Eleanor asked confused. 

"Get on my back. Dont ask questions." Eleanor listened to Emmett and got on his back. "Now close your eyes." Suddenly Eleanor felt the wind in her face. She opened her eyes to see that she was moving at a speed she never thought she would go. She felt like she was the flash. Suddenly Emmett stopped. Eleanor noticed that they were in front of the Cullen's house. 

"Wow." Eleanor said as she got off Emmetts back. Emmett laughed at he watched Eleanor fixed her hair. 

"Come on! Rosalie is waiting." Emmett said as he grabbed Eleanors arm and pulled her inside. Eleanor was laughing at him. She truly missed hanging out with him. 

~~~

Here is chapter eight. Hope you all enjoyed! Please really let me know what you think or if you found any mistakes. Thank you all so much for reading! Please vote and follow. It would mean a lot! See you in the next chapter!