~1.3~

When Eleanor got home after spending the day with Demetri, she noticed that Charlie had fell asleep on the couch

When Eleanor got home after spending the day with Demetri, she noticed that Charlie had fell asleep on the couch. Eleanor walked in and put her bag down , she walked over and put a blanket over him and turned the tv off. She then grabbed her bag and headed up to the attic. She couldn't stop thinking about her day with Demetri. She had a wonderful time. As she was unpacking her bag, she did not noticed that Bella had walked into her room. 

"Hey El." Bella said making Eleanor jumped. 

"Oh Bella. You scared me." Eleanor said as she put her hand on her heart trying to calm down. "I didn't hear you come home." 

"I just got back. Edward dropped me off." Eleanor nodded understanding why she didn't hear Bella come into the house. Edward must have snuck her in. "I wanted to talk to you about something." Eleanor thought she knew what Bella wanted to talk about. She thought Bella wanted to talk about her leaving and Phoenix. 

"Sure." Eleanor said as she sat on the bed. Bella sat next to her. "What did you want to talk about?" 

"Umm, this is hard to say and I hope you don't judge me but." Bella took a deep breath. "Edward and I are getting married." Eleanor was shocked. She didn't say anything. She didn't know what to say. "El? Please say something." 

"Bells, are you sure. I know you love him and you're his blood singer or mate or whatever. But you're still young. Please don't tell it's because you're you know...pregnant."

"Gosh no El!" Bella yelled. "I don't even think vampire's can procreate." 

"Okay, I'm just making sure." Eleanor said laughing. 

"But, I am sure. I want to spend eternity with him El." Eleanor smiled. 

"If you're sure, then I am. I trust you Bella. I want you to be happy." Bella pulled Eleanor into a hug. 

"Thank you." Bella said. Eleanor was shocked that Bella actually hugged her. 

"So when is the wedding?" Eleanor asked. 

"I wanted to talk to you about that. We were thinking at the end of the summer." Eleanor was shocked. "So can you stay here till then?" 

"Of course! I wouldn't miss it for the world." 

"So you'll help me get everything ready?" 

"I think you mean Alice but of course I will! I can't believe it. My best friend is getting married!" Bella laughed at her best friend. She was glad that Eleanor was happy for her and did not think she was making the biggest mistake of her life. 

"Oh Eleanor, one more thing. Will you be my maid of honor?" Eleanor looked at Bella shocked. 

"Wait, really?" 

"Of course! You are my best friend. I couldn't think of anyone else." Bella said. Eleanor was still shocked that she asked her instead of Alice. Eleanor would be lying if she said she was not jealous of Bella and Alice's relationship. Alice has became one of Bella's closest friends.