~1.1~

Eleanor arrived to Seattle in record time

Eleanor arrived to Seattle in record time. There was no traffic which caused her to get to the library in record time. It was late out so the parking lot was open, but thankfully the library was open for twenty-four hours straight which surprised her. 'It probably is for the college nearby' she thought to herself. As she made her way into the library, she noticed that she left her binder in her car. She quickly turned around and ran back to her car. She opened the door to her back seat and quickly grabbed her binder. She grabbed it and headed back to the library. She checked her phone and noticed that she had a missed call from Bella. She clicked the button to call her back. Right as she put the phone to her ear, she bumped into what she felt was a wall. She dropped her phone and binder. 

"I am so sorry." A strong male voice said. Eleanor looked up and saw a male that looked about two years older than her. "Are you alright?" He asked he as helped her up. 

"Uh, yeah. Sorry I should have been looking where I was going." Eleanor said with a blush forming on her cheeks. 

"It's quite alright. I should have been too." The man said. "Oh here you go." He handed Eleanor back her binder which he picked up for her. 

"Oh thank you!" 

"So what are you studying?" 

"I have a project on World War II. One of my favorite subjects in history to learn about." Eleanor told him.

"It is very interesting." The man said. 

"El!" A voice yelled from behind Eleanor, which caused her to jump. Eleanor turned around and saw Emmett come running up to her. 

"Emmett? What are you doing here?" She asked shocked to see him. 

"I was looking for you. Bella was nervous when she didn't hear back from you." Emmett told her. 

"Oh, I was about to call her back just now." El told her. 

"Well since I'm here now, do you want to go out to eat?" Emmett asked her. Eleanor knew that Emmett couldn't eat real food. As she was about to ask him what he meant, she remembered the man whom she bumped into. 

"Oh, yeah. Let me go get the book I need I'll meet you at my car." Eleanor said to Emmett. She turned back to the man. "Sorry again for bumping into you." 

"It's no big deal-" He paused, Eleanor knew that he was wondering what her name was. 

"Eleanor." She said as she held out her hand. 

"Demetri." He said. Demetri grabbed her hand and place a soft kissed on it. Eleanor blushed. "I hope to see you again Eleanor." Demetri started to walk away, but unknown to Eleanor Demetri sent a knowing smirk Emmetts way. Eleanor turned back to Emmett. 

"I'll be right back. I'm just going to grab the book real quick." Emmett nodded. As soon as Eleanor walked in the library, Emmett quickly dialed Edward's number. He knew that their problems have just grown.  

~~~

"So he didn't hurt her or anything?" Rosalie asked as the Cullens sat together in the living room. After Eleanor got her book, she dropped Emmett off back at his house and picked up Bella and headed back to the Swan residence. 

"No. Before I arrived, he bumped into El. They were just talking. Eleanor didn't noticed his red eyes. She never suspected that he was a vampire." Emmett told his family. 

"But he's met her. He can find her anywhere now. The safest place for her is with either one of us or one of the pack members. We have to make sure she is never alone. If Alice'e vision was right, he would have felt the pull. He won't be able to stand to be away from her for long." Edward said. The whole family agreed. They saved Bella from Victoria. Know it is time to safe Elenaor from Demetri. 

~~~

After finally meeting his mate, Demetri and the rest of the guards headed back to Volterra. Felix could tell something was off about his friend. 

"Demetri, is there something wrong?" Felix asked. 

"I met her." He mumbled but the whole guard heard him. Everyone stood still. 

"What?" Felix asked shocked. 

"I met her. When we went hunting. I met my mate." Demetri said. He was still shocked that he met her. 

"Well, where is she?" Alec questioned. 

"I left her back in Seattle. I wanted to take her with me but the big Cullen showed up. It made sense know why I smelled her on the Swan. They know each other." 

"Wait. You left her there with the Cullens?" Jane asked getting into the conversation. The three guys were shocked that Jane had joined in there conversation. "Talk to master Aro. He will know what to do." Jane walked away and Alec followed. Felix nodded at Demetri. 

"She is right you know." Demetri knew that Jane was right. If anyone would know what to do, it would be Aro. Demetri made his way to the throne room, where all three masters would be. As Demetri walked in, Aro looked up at him surprised to see him. 

"Demetri! What a surprise. I thought you would be with Heidi." Aro said as he stood from his throne meeting Demetri half way. 

"Master. I need your advice." Demetri said. Aro nodded. 

"Of course." Demetri held his hand out for Aro to grab. Once Aro grabbed it, he read Demetri's thoughts. His eyes widened in shock. "Oh I see." Aro turned to Marcus and Caius. "It seems that Demetri has found his mate." Aro smiled as his guard. 

"What should I do master?" Demetri asked. Aro thought for a minute. He knew how important mates were to vampires. He knew that Demetri did not like Eleanor around the Cullen's. 

"Well, I suggest you go spend time with her for a little while, until you feel that you could bring her here." Demetri nodded at Aro. 

"Thank you master." 

"I look forward to meeting her Demetri. She seems like a lovely girl." Demetri agreed with Aro. Even though the conversation he had with her was only for a short amount of time, he could see how special Eleanor was. 

"Yes she does master. Yes she does." 

~~~

Here is chapter eleven! I hope you all enjoyed! Thank you so much for reading! Please let me know what you think or if you found any mistakes. Don't forget to vote and follow. I hope you are excited for the next chapter. I know I am. Until next chapter!