~1.9~

The Cullens had been worried about Emmett

The Cullens had been worried about Emmett. Since he ran off, they had not heard from him. Rosalie was the most worried. They just hoped Emmett did not do something crazy like run off to Volterra and try to get Eleanor back by himself. They knew he would be killed on the stop. One for trying to start a fight with them and two trying to take away one of their mates. The Cullens knew that they may never see Eleanor again. Bella did not know how to tell her family. 

"We have to come up with something. We can't just tell her mom that she was taken by a vampire to Italy and if we say she was kidnapped my dad will start an investigation." Bella told the rest of the Cullens. 

"She is right. We can't let her mom know what happened." Alice told her family. 

"But her mom will noticed that she is missing." Esme said. Bella thought to think. Esme was right. Her mother and Charlie will notice that Eleanor was missing. 

"We can say that I suprised her with a trip. She's always wanted to go to Ireland. I stopped by Charlies place and it looks like they haven't been back in a while. I will call Charlie and let him know we are planning on her on a suprised trip and she doesny know." Bella said. Edward nodded agreeing with the plan. Bell left the room to call her dad. 

"We need to find a way to find Eleanor and get her back." Edward said to his family. 

"Its not that easy. You know that the Volturi won't let us anywhere near Volterra let alone the castle." Jasper said. Edward knew that he was right, but for his brother and Bellas sake he knew that he would not stop till he found a way to bring Eleanor back. 

~~~

As Eleanor started to wake up, she notice that she was underneath a blanket and the book was placed on the side table next to her. She did not remember placing it there. When she sat up she noticed a figure in the corner, watching her. Eleanor sat up straighter alarmed. Once her eyes focused she noticed that the figure was Demetri. 

"You're finally awake." He said smiling at her. Eleanor did not say anything. She was too scared to do anything. Demetri moved closer to the bed which caused Eleanor to tense up. Demetri stopped, not wanting to scare her any more. "Eleanor I promise I will not hurt you." 

"You kidnapped me. How can I trust you?" Eleanore whispered. Demetri's heart snank. He should have known that Eleanor would be a little scared of him. He just thought that with their time spent together and her knowing about them being mates that she would not think about how he kidnapped her. 

"El, I'm sorry but I needed to come back here and I could not leave without you." He said looking her in the eyes, hoping she would realize that he was telling the truth. "I promise I won't hurt you. How can I make you understand that. Please I will do anything." Demetri begged. "I will do anything."

"Let me go." Eleanor said looking away from him. 

"Anything but that El. I can not let you go."