~0.3~

It has been about a four days since Eleanor arrived in Forks

It has been about a four days since Eleanor arrived in Forks. She has spent a lot of her time down at La Push with Paul and the rest of the guys. Bella couldn't stop talking about how excited she was to introduce Eleanor to Edwards family. Eleanor could tell that Bella really loved him. 

"Eleanor can I ask you a favor?" Bella asked as the two girls sat outside enjoying the nice weather. 

"Sure what's up?" 

"Can you cover for me while I go to Edwards? Please? I need to see him and Charlie won't let me go because it's a school night." Bella said giving Eleanor her famous puppy eyes. 

"Bella I don't-" Bella cut her off. 

"Please!" 

"Ugh fine." 

"Thank you so much! I will make it up to you I promise." Bella said as she got up to go to her truck. Eleanor went to her car. 

"Be back by seven. We have to come back at the same time. Okay?" Eleanor said before getting in to her car. 

"I will." Bella said as she sped off towards Edwards house. Eleanor went the opposite way heading towards La Push. As Eleanor pulled into Sam's driveway she saw Paul waiting on the porch for her. 

"Hey." He said as he approached her. "Feels like I haven't seen you in forever." 

"You just saw me last night Paul." Eleanor said hitting his arm playfully. "Ow, what are you made of, rocks?" 

"Just pure muscle baby. Come one Emily made food" Paul said pulling her into the house with him. As everyone gathered around the table eating having a great time Bella over at the Cullens was not. 

"Are you sure it was him?" Bella questioned looking at Alice. 

"Yes, Bella I have told you a hundred times. It was him." Alice said telling the truth. 

"But you always say your visions aren't always a hundred percent right. Maybe this one is wrong." 

"Bella-" Edward started to say but was cut off by Bella. 

"No Edward! This can't be true! It can't." 

"Bella I wished it wasn't. But it is. If he finds out about her there is no way we could keep her safe." Edward said to his girlfriend. 

"But he doesn't though. He doesn't know about her yet. If we keep her safe from him there is a chance he will never find out about her." Bella said coming up with a mind. 

"That could work." Jasper said. "They rarely ever leave Volterra. If we can keep her out of harms way there could be a chance she stays safe." 

"What if we asked Jacob and the rest of them to help? They are seem to really like her." Bella said. 

"Bella no-"

"I know you don't like them Edward but this isn't about me." Bella said. "This is about El. I need to keep her safe at all costs. Please."