~0.4~

"Come on El it'll be fun!" Bella yelled as she walked out of Eleanors room

"I don't understand why you want me to meet them so bad. They are your boyfriends family." Eleanor said as she followed Bella down the two flights of stairs. 

"Because I see you as family and I also see them as family. Come on it will be fun." Bella plead with Eleanor. 

"Fine but I have to call Paul. We were going to go to the movies together but I guess that is not happening anymore." Eleanor said as she walked away pulling out her phone. After two rings Paul picked up. 

"Hey sugar bear what's up?" Paul said as he answered the phone. 

"What is with you and nicknames?" Eleanor said as she laughed. Every time she calls, Paul always answers with a ridiculous nickname for her. 

"I only give nicknames to those I love. So you should feel honored. So why did you call?" 

"I have to reschedule our movie." Eleanor said sadly. 

"Aww. Why?" Paul asked sounding upset. 

"Bella wants me to go meet her boyfriends family." Paul froze. Eleanor didn't notice so she kept on talking. "I don't understand why. To be honest I would rather be with you watching a movie. I tried to get out of it but she wouldn't let me. I'm sorry but I will make it up to you. I promise." She said into the phone. Paul came out of his daze. 

"Please be careful. Call me when you get there and when you leave." Paul said completely ignoring her apology. 

"Uh sure. Why do you sound so scared. It's just the Cullens."

"I just don't uh, trust them. Bad history."

"What ever you say. But I promise I will be alright and if it makes you feel better I will call you, only when I get back okay. I'll text you that I arrived. Sounds fair?" Eleanor asked. 

"Yes it does. Okay, go have fun with Bella and we are definitely rescheduling." 

"I promise. Bye Paul."

"Bye monkey." Eleanor laughed at her nickname as she hung up the phone. 

~~~

"Wow." Eleanor said as Bella pulled up to the Cullen's house. Eleanor was in awe at how beautiful the house looked. "I might think about becoming a doctor so I could afford a house like this." Eleanor joked. Bella laughed at her friend. 

"I would never let you become my doctor." Bella joked. Eleanor laughed. "Now come on. They are excited to meet you." Bella said as she got out of her truck. Eleanor got out and followed Bella to the door. Edward was waiting at the front door for Bella and Eleanor. 

"Hey." Edward said as Bella and Eleanor were in front of him. Edward kissed Bella. He then turned to Eleanor. "Nice to see you again Eleanor. My family is inside waiting. They are looking forward to meeting you."