~0.7~

Eleanor was back at Charlie's house doing some of her homework that she was assigned

Eleanor was back at Charlie's house doing some of her homework that she was assigned. But she did not get much work done. She kept thinking about her conversation with Paul. She kept thinking about how vampires exist. Instead of working on her research paper for her history class, Eleanor decided to start researching about vampires. Paul did not tell her anything about vampires. She wanted to learn as much as she can. She started to do some research but found nothing. She was going crazy. Eleanor did not want to ask Paul anything. She knew that he would not answer anything. Paul did not want Eleanor do worry about anything that deals with vampires. He wanted her away from all the supernatural drama. Eleanor gave up, so she decided to go to Bella's room. She knocked on the door but got no answer. 

"Bella? Are you there?" Eleanor asked as she knocked on the door again. "Bella?" She asked as she opened the door. She looked around and saw that Bella was no where to be seen. Eleanor assumed that Bella snuck out to see Edward. As she was leaving Bella's room, a book caught her attention. It was a book about the Quileute legends. She grabbed it and headed back to the attic. She sat back down at the desk and opened the book she took from Bella's room. On the front page was a website Bella had written down. Eleanor took her laptop and typed in the website. It brought her to a page that was clearly about vampires. As she read more and more, she started to connect the dots. Between cold skin, golden eyes, stiff as a stone. Eleanor came to the conclusion that people she have gotten close to were vampires. 

~~~

As Eleanor parked her car in the Cullen's driveway, Emmett came outside to meet her. 

"Hey I didn't know you were coming over today, you said you were studying. Couldnt resist a day without seeing me?" Emmett said jokingly. Eleanor did not laugh. Emmett knew something was wrong. Whenever the two of them would hang out Eleanor would always laugh at his jokes, no matter how bad the really were. "El, what's wrong?" 

"We need to talk." Was all Eleanor said as she walked towards the woods. Emmett looked at her confused as he followed her. 

"El, what are we doing out here? What's wrong?" 

"You're fast. You're super strong. Whenever I touch you, you're as cold as ice. Almost everyday, your eyes change color. I have never seen you eat or drink anything. I've never seen you in sunlight." Emmett froze. He knew where Eleanor was going with this conversation. "Emmett, a-are  you a-a-" Eleanor could not get her words out. She was terrified and Emmett knew it. 

"A what? Come on El, just say it." 

"A vampire." 

~~~

"Emmett, you can't keep hanging out with her. I know you care about her, but we can't have her know about this life. We need her to be safe. Having her know about our world wouldn't be too smart." Edward said to his brother. The Cullen family could see how close Emmet had gotten to Eleanor. Rosalie was actually okay with their relationship. She was happy that Emmett actually had a friend that wasn't a vampire. She knew that Eleanor made Emmett feel human, something he has not felt in a really long time. 

"Emmett Edward is right. We need to keep her safe and having her around is keeping her in danger." Esme told her son. 

"So Edward can have Bella here every day and I can't have my friend over for an hour or two?" Emmett yelled at his family. Rosalie could tell that her husband was upset. 

"Emmett, Bella is going to become a vampire and she is Edwards blood singer. She is part of this family." Carlisle said. 

"Just a couple days ago you were all telling Bella that it wasn't safe for her not to know! And now you are telling me she isn't safe around us? The safest place for her is around us!" Emmett yelled. He was upset at his family. In Emmett's mind, it's not safe for her not to know about their world. No one said a word. Emmett stood up and walked out of the room. The only thing on his mind was figuring out a way where he can tell Eleanor about vampires without his family knowing. 

~~~

"El-" Eleanor cut him off. 

"How long?" She asked him. 

"What?" Emmett asked.  

"How long have you been a vampire?" 

"Since 1935." He replied. Eleanor couldn't believe it. She never thought that the two people she called her best friends were both a werewolf and a vampire. But she felt two different emotions. She felt that Paul cared for her more. He felt that he could trust her with a huge secret. She had to find out for herself that Emmett was a vampire. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked him. Emmett could clearly hear the hurt in her voice. Emmett didn't know what to say. He thought she was be upset that he was a monster, not because he didn't tell her. 

"I-I don't know."

"Does Bella know?" 

"Yes." Emmett said looking down. Eleanor felt her heart break more. 

"D-do you not trust me?" 

"El it's not like that." 

"Then what?" Eleanor yelled at him. "Talk to me Emmett. Just tell me why you didn't tell me so I can understand."

"El, I wanted to tell you so bad! Believe me-" Eleanor cut him off. 

"Just tell me then. Explain everything to me. I can't understand anything if you don't talk to me." Emmett didn't say anything. He looked at the ground not knowing what to say. Eleanor felt tears coming to her eyes. She felt that she lost a best friend, a brother. She didn't know what to do. "Emmett please." She begged. She wanted Emmett to talk to her. Tell her that everything will be alright. 

"I'm sorry." Was all Emmett said before he ran away. Instead of talking to Eleanor, he ran away from his problem. 

"Emmett!" She yelled after him. She waited for him to come back but he never did. Eleanor walked back to her car with tears coming from her eyes. She never thought that she would be in the situation she was in. When she finally made it back to her car, she noticed a note on her windshield. She grabbed it and got into her car. As she drove away, she didn't noticed that Emmett was watching her from his window. If he could, tears would be streaming down his face. 

~~~ 

Eleanor made it back to the Swan residence. She still had yet to look at the note that was left for her. She knew who it was from but she didn't know if she really wanted to open it. When she walked through the door, she wasn't surprised that no one was home. She figured that Charlie was working and that Bella was with Edward, who she just found out was a vampire. Eleanor wasn't upset that the Cullen's were vampires. She knew that they would never physically hurt her. But what hurt her was that Emmet wouldn't talk to her. He would not tell her what was going on. As she made it to the attic, she sat down on the bed. She looked down at the note in her hand, not knowing what to do with it. She wanted to know what it said but she didn't know if she could handle any more heart break. After a few minutes, Eleanor decided to open it. All that was written was the words 

'Please forgive me' 

~~~

Here is chapter seven! I don't know if I really like the ending but let me know what you think. Also I know that Demetri has yet to be in the story but I promise he is coming soon. I have the whole plot planned out so I know when he will come and I promise it is soon. I hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote and comment. Until next time!