~1.6~

As Eleanor continued to pack, her phone rang

As Eleanor continued to pack, her phone rang. She walked over and saw the Bella was calling her. She immediately answered. 

"Bella! Youre alive!" Eleanor said as she answered. Bella laughed. 

"Yeah, um we need to talk."

"Bella what's wrong?" Eleanor asked confused. 

"Can you stop by the Cullen's house please?"

"Yeah I can. Bella what's wrong?" Eleanor asked again. She knew that something was wrong. She could tell by Bella's voice. 

"Just get here as soon as you can." Bella said as she hung up the phone. Elenaor quickly grabbed her coat and keys and ran out the door.

~~~

Once Eleanor pulled up to the Cullens house, she quickly got out of her car and ran to the door. Alice was already at the front waiting for her. 

"What's wrong? Where's Bella?" Eleanor immediately asked when she saw Alice. Alice sighed. 

"Right this way." Eleanor followed Alice to the living room and saw everyone gathered around, including the pack. 

"What's going on?" 

"Look Eleanor, please don't be upset. We have a lot to talk about. Please sit." Bella said not looking up at her. Eleanor nodded as she was still confused at to what was happening. 

"Bella? What's going on?" Bella looked up at Eleanor. Eleanor gasped in shock. "B-bella, your eyes."

"Please don't freak out." Bella sighed. "Look there is so much we need to tell you." 

"Clearly. Is this why you haven't returned charlies or my calls and text?" Eleanor asked angrily. "Is this why you had me stay with him. Because you wanted to become a vampire?" 

"No! Please El, you have to listen to me. We were on our honeymoon and I got extremely sick. The only option was for me to become a vampire. I-" Eleanor cut her off. 

"What about Charlie Bella? What are you going to tell him? He has been worried about you."

"I know, but once I get it under control I'll see him. Look, I know this is hard to understand but I was going to die. I had to change."

"Bella I understand that but what hurts is you didn't tell me. We are best friends, you could have called and told me I totally would have understood. I was so worried. You were only suppose to be gone a week and it was about three." Bella sighed. 

"I know I am so sorry Eleanor. I know I should have told you I know that." Eleanor looked down. 

"Well since your here, I might as well tell you." Eleanor paused, not knowing how Bella was going to handle what she was about to say. "I'm going back to Arizona."

"El, that's what we wanted to talk to you about. You can't." Eleanor looked up at her confused. 

"What do you mean I can't?" 

"Eleanor we have been keeping something from you." Bella said. She looked at Edward to help her out. 

"Look El, um. You know about our history right?" Edward asked. Eleanor was still confused. "Before Carlisle found us he was part of the Volturi. They are like the government of vampires. They make sure no vampire exposes themselves to humans."

"Expect of being a government they have three kings and the rest are guards for them." Bella said cutting off Edward. 

"Yes what Bella said. Well they found out about Bella and wanted her to become a vampire, they knew she would be powerful but we didn't tell them about you. They didn't know you existed. Until now." Eleanor felt her heart drop. Were they coming to kill her. Edward said that no human should know about vampires but she does. 

"Does that mean they are going to kill me?" Eleanor asked worried. 

"El, we-we dont know." Bella sighed. "You know how me and Edward are like mates. My blood 'sings' to him, well did. There are also true mates. Meaning that two souls were made for eachother. With out wanting to drain you of your blood." Bella said giving Edward a look. 

"But I didn't." Edward mumbled under his breath. 

"Anyways. One of the Volturi guards is your mate." Eleanor looked up with wide eyes. She was shocked that she was mates to one of the most dangerous vampires in the world. 

"W-what does this mean?" She asked. 

"You can't leave El." Emmett said to his best friend. "It is safer for you to stay here with us and the pack. We can protect you." 

"W-what's his name? What does he look like?" Eleanor asked. Emmett sighed. 

"You're not gonna like it." Eleanor looked at him confused. 

"Why?"

"It's Demetri." Eleanor froze. 'It couldn't' she thought. Edward knew what she was thinking. 

"Yes, El. It was him. That's why Emmett came that night when you went to the library. He was there to make sure you were okay." Edward told her. 

"But you'll be okay El. He's only made contact with you that one time. Alice is now watching his decisions. We will make sure you are okay." Bella said. Eleanor started to breath heavily. Bella knew something was wrong. "El, what's wrong?" 

"I, uh, that wasn't the only time I've seen him." 

"What!" Paul yelled.  

"I might we him twice since then. Once I was going to the coffee shop and I bumped into him again. He stayed with me and we sat talking for a while. I-I gave him my number. We had been texting for a couple days. The last time I might with him he- uh saved me." Eleanor said. 

"Saved you?" Jasper asked. 

"I was out getting the wine for the wedding and I was pulled into an ally." Eleanor paused. "H-he wanted my money, so he pulled me into an ally. He held something to my stomach but I don't know what it was. I was to terrified to look. Before h-he could do anything, Demetri appeared out of no where. I didn't question it. I was so happy that someone stopped the man. Demetri didn't try to hurt me. H-he even saved me." Eleanor said. She paused for a minute thinking. "It all makes sense now. Why he appeared at the coffee shop, how he randomly appeared when I was in danger. D-do you think he wants to kill me?" Eleanor cried. Tears started to roll down her face. Everyone could tell how frightened Eleanor was. Paul walked over and pulled her into a hug. 

"You'll be okay El. I won't let anything happen to you. None of us will." Paul said still hugging her. 

"El you have to stay here. We will all protect you. The pack will patrol around Charlie's house in the morning and we will do it at night." Eleanor nodded, understanding. She did not want to leave anymore. She felt safer around the Cullen's and the pack. She just hoped that they could keep true to her word and keep her safe. 

~~~

Here is chapter sixteen! I hope you enjoyed. I just want to say thank you so so so so much for reading! We made it to 2k reads and made it to number two for thetwilightsaga. I just can't believe it. Again thank you so much!  It means so much to me! Please let me know what you think! Until next time!