~2.7~

It has been a couple of months since Eleanor and Demetri arrived back to Volterra

It has been a couple of months since Eleanor and Demetri arrived back to Volterra. Eleanor has never been as happy as she is right in this moment. She has loved every moment she has had with Demetri. He has taken her on dates that both of them have loved. Eleanor was sitting in the garden reading a book that she found from Demetri's collection. Suddenly she felt a pair of arms wrap around her shoulders. 

"What are you reading love?" A voice she knew too well asked. She looked up and saw Demetri smiling down at her. 

"Some book I found in your collection." 

"What is it about?" 

"About two lovers who are different sides of the war, who can't be together but try to find a way. So basically almost every book made this day." Eleanor said with a chuckle. Demetri did not stop smiling at his mate. 

"I want to take you out tonight." Demetri said. 

"D, we've been out almost every single day." Eleanor said with a laugh. "Are you sure Aro doesn't hate me for always taking up your time?" Demetri shook his head. 

"Of course not my love. Aro knows about our bond and wants us spending as much time together as we can. If he needs me, he will send someone to get me. Plus I think he likes you." Demetri said as he kissed the top of Eleanors head. 

"Alright fine. If Aro is okay with it I guess you can take me out." Eleanor said making Demetri smile. "But you have to take me to get ice cream at some point during the night." 

"Of course my love. Anything for you. Now go get ready." Demetri said as he pulled her up off the bench where she was reading. 

"Okay. Okay. But what should I wear?" Eleanor asked. It was something she did before all of their dates. Eleanor always wanted to make sure that she was dressed for the right activity Demetri would take her on. One date consisted of a nice dinner at a fancy restaurant and other was them going a hike through the small mountains behind the castle. Of course Eleanor had Demetir carrying her by the end of the hike because she was too tried to keep walking. It was one perk of having a vampire as a boyfriend, they never get tired. 

"What every you want. Heidi knows where we are going so her and Jane will help you get ready. See you in two hours." Demetri said with a small smirk and kissed Eleanor on the lips. Before Eleanor could kiss back, Demetri used his speed and ran off to somewhere in the castle. Eleanor smiled, she was clearly excited for tonight. 

~~~

"So you do know where Demetri is taking me?" Eleanor asked Heidi as she help her with her hair. Heidi was curling Eleanor's hair as they talked. 

"Of course I do. We all do." Heidi said with a chuckle. "I wouldnt be surprised if Aro knows. Demetri has been talking about this date all day. I swear if he brings it up to Jane one more time, she'll smack him." Eleanor laughed. Throughout her time here in the castle she had grown close to every vampire here. Even the three kings. Everyone loved Eleanor.