~0.1~

As Eleanor drove her hair was whipping from the wind caused by her windows of her car being all the way down

As Eleanor drove her hair was whipping from the wind caused by her windows of her car being all the way down. She had been driving for hours to her destiontion Forks, Washington. As she was getting off the high way her phone rang.

"Hello?" She answered with out looking at the color id.

"Hey baby, was wondering if you made it yet?" She heard the voice of her mother, Rebecca Blanchard, say.

"Not yet. Just got off the highway." Eleanor said as she turned her blinker on waiting to turn left.

"Well tell me when you get there, okay? I want to make sure you are safe. With everything going on in Seattle, I don't like you being that close."

"I'll be fine mom. I promised Bella I would be there for her graduation like she was mine. It will be a quick trip, well not quick, about a month. I will back home in no time. I promise I will text you once I arrive at Charlie's." Eleanor said trying to convince her mom that everything will be okay.

"Okay. Just keep in touch okay? I love you." Her mother said.

"I will. I love you too. Bye." Eleanor said as she hung up the phone. As she drove through town, she noticed how small it really was. She always thought Bella was extraditing. She was surprised that Bella has stayed this long. She always thought Bella was more suited for a big city, where she could hide in the background and no one would notice. Eleanor pulled up to the Swan residence and parked her car along the side of the rode. As she got out she observed how wet the ground was. She made a mental note to go bye some rain boots for her time here. As she walked up to the door, she knocked waiting for it to be answered. As the door opened she saw Charlie standing there.

"Eleanor, so good to see you." Charlie said as he pulled Eleanor in for a hug.

"It's good to see you too Charlie. I think the last time I saw you was in California when I was nine right?"

"I believe so. Time sure does fly. Wow you have grown up so much. Still short I see." Charlie teased. Eleanor let out a chuckle. She sure did miss spending part of her summer in California with Bella and Charlie. "I hope you don't mind but you will have to sleep in the attic. I did the best I could cleaning it."

"I don't mind at all. Thank you for letting me stay here." Eleanor said being really appreciative. "So where's Bella?"

"Out with her boyfriend. She should be home soon." Charlie said as he sat on the couch. Eleanor sat in the chair next to him. As Eleanor and Charlie were catching up a silver Volvo pulled into the driveway. "That must be them." Charlie said while reaching for his beer. As the door opened Bella and a man walked in. Eleanor assumed that the man must have been Edward, Bella boyfriend. 

"Bella!" Eleanor screamed as she rushed to give her a hug. "It's been so long." 

"Hey El. I thought you weren't going to get in till later." Bella said as she hugged Eleanor. 

"Yeah but I left early. I didn't want to get in super late and keep you and Charlie up." Eleanor turned to Edward. "And you must be Edward. I've heard so much about you." Eleanor said as she shook his hand. She couldn't believe how cold it was. 

"And you must be Eleanor. It's nice to finally meet you." Edward said as he let go of her hand.
"You as well." 

"Well I will get out of your guys hair. I'll call you later Bella." Edward said as he walked out of the door and to his car. Charlie was looking out the window making sure that Edward was leaving. Eleanor could tell that Charlie was not a huge fan of Edward. 

"El I will show you to the attic." Bella said while grabbing Eleanors bag. As the two girls entered the attic, Eleanor took the chance to really have a look at it. It was not super big, about the size of her dorm room she had during her freshman year of college. The bed was in the right corner next to a small window. The desk was in the left with a small dresser next to it. On the wall by the door had tons of boxes. Eleanor assumed they were decorations and other stuff being stored. "I can help you unpack if you want." 

"Sure." Eleanor told Bella. "That would be really helpful." As the two girls caught up and talked about everything they missed in each others lives, Edward was just getting home. 

As he walked into the door he was met with the smiling face of Alice. 

"Did you finally meet her?" She questioned with her bubbly personality showing through. 

"Yes Alice I did. She was just as you described her. Very kind and nice." 

"I can't wait to meet her! We are just going to be the best of friends!" Alice said as her and Edward walked to the family room to see the rest of their family seating there watching football and the television. As the family bonded, Alice was pulled into a vision. Jasper quickly was at her side praying that the vision she was seeing was a good one and nothing bad was to come. Edward had a panicked  look on his face as he saw what Alice was seeing. Jasper and the rest of the family knew nothing good was coming. Alice blinked as her vision ended. 

"Alice what is it?" Carlisle asked as he stood up.  

"It wasn't super clear, but it was about Eleanor." 

"What about her?" Esme asked as she stood next to her husband. Alice then told her family what she had saw in her vision. Everyone stood there with a look of fear and panic, even Rosalie who was not a huge fan of humans. The Cullen family knew that from that moment on they will do everything in their power to protect Eleanor Blanchard. 

~~

Here is chapter one! I hope you all enjoyed. I just got the inspiration to write a Demetri fanfic.  I am actual proud on how this chapter turned out. Please let me know what you think of it and any mistakes that you may find in the comments and don't forget to vote! Until next time!