𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙨

Y/n it's time to get on stage" Toga called.

"Just one second" you said slipping on your fishnet stockings.As soon as you stepped on stage men started hooping and hollering crazy for you just to look their way. Your songs started, and you began to work your magic as you wrapped your hand around the pole.

You leaned over and squatted a few times to get the crowd excited before you finally began to climb the pole. Once you were high enough, you firmly gripped the pole with both hands and crossed your legs over the pole and spun in a circle nice and slow.

Letting everyone get a nice good view at your perfect form and talent.You climbed even higher and hung upside down, using your legs to keep you up. While your hands were gracefully dangling.To finish your dance you quickly dropped down but stopped right before you hit the stage floor.

Everyone awed at your skills.You were by far the best stripper there.You always knew how to get a party started. But you had to cut your performance short because you had a lap dance to give in the back room.

You went back to the dressing room to freshen up for the client."Nice work out there"Toga said patting your shoulder. "Thanks" you said as you finished putting the last touch of makeup and perfume to go with your new outfit.

You made your way to the private room and opened the door you were in shock to see a timid flushed boy shaking in the chair. "You're the one who asked for a lap dance?" You scoffed "No my "friends" used my name to get me a lap dance and wanted me to get laid because I'm a virgi-

He stopped talking and buried his face in hands from embarrassment that he was still a virgin.You tried your best to hold back your laughter. But then again...he was your type the shy,kind boy who has the most naughtiest thoughts oh how you wanted to break him.

And make him moan your name so much he loses his voice. Just thinking about it made you so wet."Well while we're here I'll make sure to take good care of you~"

You said as you squatted and parted his legs with your hands."But first we need these handcuffs just in case you try anything." You explained nonchalantly. "N-no I promise I would never do anything like that" He stammered.You gently sat on his bulge you could feel how big he was.

Yes he was timid,but his dick sure as hell wasn't.You circled your ass right under his nose and went back down hard. He let out a whimper."Do you want to touch it?" You said as you lifted your ass up in his face.

You watched him get redder by the second.He gently squeezed the sides of your ass. "Oh come on I'm not going to break, you can get a nice handful" you said annoyed.

He squeezed your lower thighs just below your ass instead which made you shiver in pleasure. You got up knocking his hands out of the way with your ass and parted his legs once again plus began unbuckiling his belt.

"Wait I thought this was only supposed to be a lap dance" he said surprised. "You want me to stop?"You suggested sarcastically."Yes" he said doubtly. You finished unbuckiling his pants and stripped his lower half to only his underwear.

"Your dick sure doesn't agree with you" you said as you rubbed it slowly through his underwear. "Fine just please help me get rid of this" he panted while looking down at his erect bulge. "As you wish~" you said as you whipped out his dick.It was huge at least around 10 inches.

You slowly stroked it, then lowered your head and went down all the way to his balls. You watched him squirm in pleasure as you bobbed up and down. He was getting bigger and his dick was twitching you could tell he was close.

You stopped and just stayed at the top kissing it and glided your finger across the slit playing with his juicy precum. "Why'd you stop?"he asked disappointingly."I want you to beg no better yet call me mommy" you demanded.

He looked away and mumbled"Please mommy" "I can't hear you~" You lied as you rubbed around his slit. "Please MOMMY!" He exclaimed. You went back down on him immediately and stroked your hand on his base.

He finally came, and ejaculated all over your face.You took your index finger,touched your face and scooped off some cum. Then sucked it all off your finger."Don't do that it's dirty" Tamaki said looking away.

"Whatever call me~" you said uncuffing him as you handed him your number.You closed the door and hurried to the bathroom you were sopping wet it felt like it was dripping out your thongs.

You went into the stall and put the seat down then sat down spread your legs and rubbed your clit fast and wasted no time. And slid in two fingers and went in to your G-spot.At that moment Tamaki saying "Mommy!"flashed in your mind for some reason and you came instantly.

You took your fingers out.Why couldn't you stop thinking about him? You've had many clients before lapped danced, on them and then forgot they existed.

So WHY? More importantly when was the last time you had sex?