𝙎𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦. As you drove, a slight smirk formed on your face thinking of all the things you would do to him spank him,gag him and well many other things.

Once you arrived at his house, you knocked on the door and began fidgeting your fingers you were so horny and those pictures just made it that much worse.

"Hey y/n"

Your eyes began scanning his barely clad body up from his toes, all the way to his hair. All he had on was a see-through t-shirt clearly showing his hardened nipples dispute how late it was. "Uhh h-hi" you answered trying to make eye contact.

You felt his lips barely peck yours. 

Ahh I see...

You grabbed the back of his neck and crashed your lips with his further deepening the kiss causing him to let out small whimpers and moans. You both held the kiss as you stumbled onto the couch shutting the door with your foot.

You planted your hands on both sides next to his head dangling your plump breasts ontop of him. "You must've gotten a kick outta sending me those pictures knowing what they'd do to me...you said you needed me so Tamaki what do you need? what do you want? c'mon tell me"

You whispered into his ear watching him quiver under you. "Aww you weren't so shy while you were texting me..all you have to do is say it and you shall have it" you continued.

"I want you to....."

"Spank me" 

He finally said "See that wasn't so hard was it?" you asked walking away "Oh wait I didn't bring my toys so I guess we can't do that" you pouted "Umm l-look in my closet in my room on the right" you heard Tamaki's voice call from the couch.

You followed his instruction to his room. Once you were in his room, you opened the closet and began searching. You froze when you felt your hand grope something rubber and squishy. You quickly parted the clothes to get a better look your eyes widened at the sight you saw.

A variety of toys butt plugs, cock rings, etc but mostly plugs. Yeah you knew he was into this kinda thing but damn. You grabbed the ring and the singular whip that was in there then made your way back to the couch.

Tamaki was still laying there but when he looked over and saw you coming from the hallway with the toys he rose up in excitement.  You sat the whip down on the couch and slid the cock ring on watching the cute expressions Tamaki made as you gripped his throbbing cock.

"Bend over" you demanded 

Tamaki did as he was told and bended over. "You know the safe word right?" you asked "Y-yes" he answered. You rose your hand up nice and high before coming down with a hard smack causing Tamaki to cry out in pain all while letting out a moan at the same time.

"You okay?" you questioned concerningly "Yes please continue mommy"  he begged. You nodded and once again rose your hand up high and came down with a smack making him jolt. As you continued to spank him,  you watched in awe while he turned into a moaning mess before your very eyes.

"I-im cumming" he groaned burying his face into the covers. "Aww now the sheets are dirty" you complained taking them off. "I'll go get knew ones Tamaki said getting dressed. "Here they are" he said changing the sheets.

"Where are you going?" Tamaki asked watching you grip the door handle "Well..I was going home- "Oh um ok" Tamaki interrupted disappointingly. Dispite your original plans, you got in bed with Tamaki and laid down next to him.

"Good night" you said kissing him on his forehead "night" he replied slowly drifting off to sleep.