𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙙

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞......

Tamaki laying in bed gripping his throbbing hard cock with his hand muffled over his mouth with his phone in hand. You let out a sigh of relief then approached Tamaki with a devilish smirk on your face.

"Y-Y/n sorry you just haven't been home a lot and- "And what?  Tamaki please what?" you interrupted sitting on the side of Tamaki caressing his sweat covered chest. "Well we haven't had sex in a while and I was in the.....mood ." He said covering his flushed face.

"Hmm...tell me.... did I give you permission to touch yourself?" You said crawling onto his bare chest rubbing your sopping wet cunt all over him. "N-no" he quivered.

Heh, cute  

"No no no this just simply won't do Tamaki....judging by how far you are on that video.. you've been at this for while haven't you? " You said rubbing the pad of your thumb over his swollen cock head while looking over at the guy chained up and getting his brains fucked out.

"Do you want this to happen to you?" you asked sadistically rubbing his slit faster.

"Y-yes please" he consented.

"Okay... and you know the safe word right?" you questioned seductively. He nodded and watched you walk over to your box of toys. Because of how much you worked, you made decent money so you had picked up so new toys to use on Tamaki.

"Put this on" you demanded as you through a black leather body harness over to him. You plopped the different things you were going to use onto the bed and watched Tamaki's eyes widen in fear at all the stuff that were going to be inside & used on him.

"Open wide" you said shoving the ball gag into his mouth and strapping it nice and tight in the back. Then you grabbed the fluffy handcuffs, your whip, cock ring, and butt plug. You lifted his hands above his head and tied the handcuffs really tight.

"You look so cute all tied up like that" you said grabbing the sides of Tamaki's cheeks making his lips pucker around the ball gag. You grabbed the plug and began squirting lube all over it. "Stay still" you commanded lifting up his legs for insertion.

"MMMPPH" Tamaki's scream was muffled by the gag making him slobber onto his chest forcing his nipples to stick up. You noticed and scooched up to his chest and began sucking on his nipples.

Occasionally biting on them "Ahh I think it's time for this now" you said slipping on the cock ring and began licking his slit playing with the dripping precum. Watching him squirm and moan like crazy just by you barely licking his cock head.

"You're so sensitive" you gagged on his dick pushing the ring further down the thick shaft. His dick was pulsating like crazy on your tongue, you could tell he was close "Do you want to cum" you asked pulling your head up from his dick dragging saliva all over his chest to his mouth unbuckling the ball gag.

"yes!" he screamed unabashedly. You crashed your lips with his, sloppily kissing his whilst moving your hand up and down his shaft. You felt long ropes of cum spew out onto the bed covering your hands and the bed in his cum.

"F-fuck" Tamaki panted tiltting  his head back in pure exhaustion as you unbuckled his hand cuffs and removed the plug.

"Um y/n" 

"What?"

"Where did you get that bruise" Tamaki asked pointing at the huge hand mark that covered the muzzle of your face. "Nothing" you said turning away Tamaki had already been worried that you were coming home so late and not taking proper care of yourself now you came home with an injury.

"Nonsense" Tamaki said cupping your swat stained face "I'll be right back" he said walking off to the kitchen. He came back with an wet cloth and a glass of water "Y/n are you okay?" he questioned concerningly "Yeah just works been kinda shitty lately" you said staring into his indigo eyes as he towered over you, wiping your cheek gently.

"Fuck I love you" you said watching as his face heated up "I love you too y/n" he answered.

 в ѕρєαкιηg! :

Y'all really though Tamaki cheated? c'mon now