𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙢𝙚

"Mmm"Tamaki groaned as he shifted around in the bed sheets next to you.
Your legs were intertwined and your thigh was right under his protrusion.

You gently moved the covers to avoid waking up Tamaki.You leaned over to check your phone.Holy shit it was 3 PM.Almost time for work

You and Tamaki slept late probably because of last night you were both exhausted and satisfied.

You got ready and slipped out the door with a snack.

Once you arrived at the strip club, you opened the doors and there was already people there.

Holy shit people were horny this early in the afternoon.You strutted in the entrance and all eyes were on you.

You could feel the desire in their eyes.You swayed your hips as you walked around the pole while holding on to it with one hand.

You swirled your perfect form around the pole precisely.You got a bird's eye view of the crowd and saw Tamaki walk in.

He sat down in the booth as always and stared at you amazed by how sexy you were.

You saw a group of hoes group around him.They had on a stripper outfit.

But you didn't recognize them from your club.You wanted to go over there and tell them to fuck off but the show had to go on.

You then had an idea.....

You twirled down the pole and seductively walked to the edge of the stage and dropped into the splits while twerking.

A horde of men came up the stage trying to grab and feel up on you.

You wanted to make Tamaki jealous just to see what he would do.You really couldn't figure out what kind of guy he was.

He was always sweet and kind but in bed, he wasn't shy at all.

You turned around and squatted in the men's faces as they became captivated by your performance.

They started touching and feeling up on your ass slipping dollar bills in your thongs.

You got back up on the pole and looked around the club to see where Tamaki was.

He was still in his spot however you didn't see those girls around him anymore.You had hoped he told them off.

Your eyes met with his and you could feel the anger and jealousy through his eyes.It sent shivers down your back.

You finished your performance walked on over to Tamaki."Hey what are you doing here?"- You were interupted by Tamaki just ignoring you and walking out the club.

Why was he acting so cold? You only let those men do that to you to see how'd he react plus it's not like you were into them.

Since you lived close to the strip club you'd usually walk to save gas.Tamaki got in his car and you got in and sat next to him.

He began driving and didn't say a word to you & the whole car ride was silent.

He got out of your car and you followed him into your house.He grabbed one of his t-shirts he had left from the previous night.

"W-WAIT where are you going?! And why aren't you taking to me?"You said grabbing his wrists as he twisted the doorknob.

"I'm going home and you knew what you were doing at the club! Letting all those men touch you when you know good and damn well you're mine I don't even know what the hell I might do to you in so mad right now!" He shouted as he snatched away from your hand.

This was a whole new side that you've never seen of Tamaki he was jealous and not only that he was mad but even when he was mad he was adorable.

"Then do it Tamaki.......I don't know how many times I have to tell you I.wont.break so....all your anger, frustration take it out on me...It's my fault anyway why don't you punish me for it..You said I was yours prove it."You said as you firmly gripped the collar of his shirt pulling him in as your hot breathe hovered across his lips.

He grasped your wrists tightly as he sat down on the bed and laid you down on your stomach & pulled down both your thongs and bra.

He extended his tentacles from his finger tips and gently rubbed your ass it kinda tickled...............

He lifted his hand up and came down on your ass so hard it made you scream and moan in pleasure.

He began rapidly spanking you and occasionally left suction marks on your ass.Your ass was on fire.

"T-tamaki please stop I'll learn"You pleaded as you kicked your legs up and down.He didn't say anything and continued spanking your ass.

Tears started streaming down your face and it started to hurt but you didn't want him to stop because it also felt good.

You loved taking the pleasure with the pain.

He suddenly stopped and you felt relieved but then he came down once again but this time way harder.

By now you were screaming,crying and moaning like crazy but Tamaki didn't seem to care.

He slowly and harshly spanked your ass.

He stopped and rolled you off of his thighs and you couldn't even move your legs were so weak.

He picked up your ass and arched your back then shoved himself inside of you.

You threw your head back in pain as you screamed.

His skin slapped across your ass as he fucked you adding even more pain to your ass.You felt like you were going to die as he reached deeper inside of you.

You buried your face in the pillow and lowered your hand to your stomach you could feel him poking through your skin.

All the way in your womb.You heard him panting like crazy as he went in and out of you.

Your knees were so weak and were shaking you couldn't even balance yourself on your hands and knees so you fell over hoping Tamaki would show mercy and stop.

But he didn't........

He picked you back up again and steadied you with his tentacles and tightly gripped your thighs sucking on them.

Your walls felt him twitch tightly inside of you and your pussy began pulsing.

He slowed down and did harder strokes.He pulled out of you and came all over your back.

You fell over and passed out in the covers.Your eyes were barely open you were in so much pain, you caught faint glimpses of Tamaki carrying you to the bathroom and cleaning you off in the bath.

And laid you down on the bed and crawled in next to you.

"Sorry......Y/n I'm so sorry"He said cupping your face gently as tears formed in his eyes.

You slowly blinked and quickly fell asleep.

A/n:No y/n is not dead- 😭💀