"𝙃𝙄𝙈"

𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐮𝐩 𝐲/𝐧! Toga rushed. You had been nervously contemplating in your dressing room whether you REALLY had to this and see him again.

"Y-Yeah I'm coming" you yelled back swiping on a lustful red lipstick in the mirror. As you walked out onto the stage you were greeted by the drooling crowd with cheers you firmly gripped the pole and begun to climb.

Once you reached the top, you began scanning the club for him thankfully you didn't see him so you loosened up and began working your "magic" actually enjoying you job for once in a while.

Ever since you and Tamaki had finally started dating, your club had recently started to make private rooms an actual thing instead of just a side gig to make more money it was Toga's idea and you were the best and most experienced dancer she had so of course you had a shit ton of men to serve with reservations.

It made you sick. serving all these dirty men, letting them grope and play with your body when the only person you ever wanted to touch you, feel you like this was Tamaki.

Who you barely got to spend any time with anymore because of the new system you would always get home really late, tired and crash on the bed plus in the mornings and afternoons all you ever did was sleep until it was time to go to work barely eating, getting any sleep and taking care of yourself.

But nevertheless, Tamaki was always there for you making breakfast,dinner and letting you sleep until late in the evening. You hated how dependent you were on him you constantly thought how hard this must be for him and why he didn't just leave you.

You were a huge burden. Almost like taking care of a baby also Tamaki wasn't really getting anything out of your relationship just boredom.

When you finally finished your performance, you made your way off the steps and stage on the whole way the horde of men just following you to the private room waiting in a line outside. You turned and went to your dressing room to prepare.

"He's here"  Toga stated bursting into your dressing room "Okay" you answered shakily. Toga walked over to your vanity and set down the outfit he wanted you to wear.

It was just strings. You furrowed your brow in disgust at the thought of any man seeing you practically naked when you belonged to Tamaki. "He paid extra don't worry you'll get all of it" Toga sighed.

Which was something that she never did so you knew that she could tell you didn't want to do this and were uncomfortable with it. She knew the only reason why you were doing this was to get money to pay rent and that you were struggling so if she could have done this the whole time why hadn't she?

It bothered you a lot that you were friends but she didn't care about your well being at all. All she wanted was for you to bring in money.

"Okay" you said in a biting tone side eyeing her to fuck off. Once she left the room, you began to get undressed and into the outfit he had picked out for you. You inspected it on your body your ass was hanging out and your breasts were only covered by small triangles on the nipples connected to your shoulders by straps. The rest was completely exposed.

You finished getting dressed and slipped on your pink fluffy robe to at least be able to walk on over to the private room without being called a slut every five seconds.

Your hand began shaking as you reached out for the handle. All you could think about was Tamaki.

You took a deep breathe and opened the door you nostrils were filled with the stench of heavy cheap colone. 

And there he was.....

Nick

"Aw c'mon doll don't be shy say something" he saud sweetly getting off his chair, cupping your face gently. You looked away and ignored him. You felt his burly firm hand grab your face violently squeezing the sides of your cheeks.

"Don't be difficult just be a good for me" he whispered into your ear you felt his hot stinky breathe brush up on the side of your ear "Fuck you" you mumbled holding back tears.

He sat back down into his chair in satisfaction while you went and got the handcuffs. You out them on as tight as you could visibly cutting off his blood circulation. You smirked and got up from behind him and stiffly began grinding yourself on the tent in his pants.

You could feel it through your outfit and he was nowhere near as big as Tamaki. His reservation was only 30 minutes long so that was all you did for the whole 30 minutes. Hearing him mumble incoherent words in frustration because you weren't giving his man hood that much attention made you smirk in satisfaction.

"Your 30 minutes is up" You said not waiting another second on his lap he stayed silent as you uncuffed him and then left the room.

"What happened y/n why does Nick look unhappy? What did you do? if you really need the money I think you should do your job better" Toga complained 

"What did I do? I did my shitty ass job like I was supposed to and I don't know if you are fucking blind but in case you haven't noticed I have this huge ass handmark on my face I am doing my job better than any other hoe in this place and this is the shit I get?!"  you yelled before slamming the door leaving Toga speechless.

You sighed as you sat in the drivers seat of your car and lit a cigarette. You were pissed and needed to work off some steam plus you had plenty of energy left. You started you car and sped home hoping that Tamaki would still  be there waiting for you like he always does.

Once you pulled up to your apartment, you put your ear to the door and heard faint moaning,

What

The 

Fuck...