𝘽𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙙𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬

You tossed and turned in the sheets uncomfortably as you felt the stinging pain on both your ass and legs.

They were both incredibly sore from last night.You shifted around to face Tamaki he had his hand extended towards your face and had dried tears on his face.

Why the hell was he crying? that felt so fucking good.

"Hey wake up Tamaki"you said stroking his hair."Huh....OH Y/N!I'm so sorry for last night you must be in so much pain I got carried away I'm sorry"Tamaki said frantically.

"I'm fine, I enjoyed it"You said genuinely."You did?! Then I might do that more often...."Tamaki said as he cleared his throat.

You knew he felt guilty so why not use this to your advantage."Ugh though I am VERY sore and I'm in SO much pain I could use a massage......."You said as you rubbed your thigh.

"Hey Tamaki would you be so kind as to give me one~" You said as you flipped over on your stomach slightly sticking your butt in the air.

"S-sure it's the least I could do but the only problem is I don't know how to give massages"Tamaki stuttered.

"It's easy....You grab your hand and firmly squeeze the area that's in pain to relieve the tension however not to hard or it'll hurt."You said guiding his hands on your ass.

"Ok so where does it hurt?"Tamaki asked innocently."Right here and here"You said pointing at your butt and thighs.

Tamaki gulped.He began to gently rub and occasionally squeeze this wasn't a massage at all.

"Wait...We're not doing this right"You said standing up."We're not? Then how do we 'do it right?' Tamaki asked.

"Like this"You said taking off your nightgown.Tamaki's eyes widened at the sight of you standing so boldly naked in front of him.

"Now then let's continue I won't break so no need to be that gentle just don't hurt me~"You said as you laid back on your stomach kicking your feet in the air.

Tamaki started squeezing just below your ass and your legs started to feel like jelly as he released all the tension and knots.

Once he was done with your thighs, he went up to your ass.You felt the warmth of his hands hover over your ass as you patiently waited for him to start.

He squeezed both of your cheeks with both hands firmly.It kinda hurt so you gritted your teeth and winced.

"Are you ok? I'll stop if you want"Tamaki said concerningly."N-no continue"You sighed.

All the stuff you had been doing together having sex,going on dates,bathing together,and giving each other massages.

Was indicative of a relationship if not marriage, at this point you couldn't see yourself with anyone other than Tamaki.

You weren't really into relationships but if it was Tamaki you would be more than happy to be in one.

However, your relationship started mostly physical and it's been that way ever since, maybe Tamaki only thinks of you as a fuck buddy.....

Your ass and thighs melted as Tamaki gripped and rubbed firmly.

"Phew, all done"Tamaki panted."Thank you I feel so much better"You said earnestly.

"Hey Tamaki can we go to the club?Not my club though a different one"You asked."Sure"Tamaki said as a smile formed across his face forcing you to smile.