𝙎𝙪𝙗𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣

You woke up to your alarm blaring obnoxiously as you got up and got ready for work.

You saw Tamaki asleep on your couch still.You had expected him to be gone by now the fact that he was sleeping over,and fucking you but you still weren't dating probably bothered him.

You weren't really into relationships after all almost all the time you would just sleep with some random guy and leave.

But you had slept with Tamaki several times, could this actually turn into a relationship? You wondered.

But that didn't matter you left the house to go buy some new "toys"
You stepped outside the car and read on the outside of the building.

"Adult Toys 18+"You rushed to the BDSM section however you didn't know if Tamaki would be into that sort of thing.Maybe you were being to forward.

He looked so innocent you wanted to see that slobbering,slutty face begging for more.

You grabbed ball gags,vibrating butt plugs,nipple clamps,and things to chain him up with.

You had spent all day at the store picking out the right things and now it was already dark out.

You made your way home but you realized he probably wouldn't be there it was late in the afternoon.

But to your surprise he was there watching TV on the couch.

"Tamaki what are you still doing here?" You asked excitedly."Well last time I left without saying goodbye so I thought I'd wait till you got home I'll leave if you want-"He said getting up.

You grabbed his wrist"But I bought all these special things for you~"You said as you let him get a peek in the bag.

His face became bright red as he saw all the things that would be on him & inside him."Are you okay with it though?"You asked.

"Y-yes" he said quietly you knew this boy wasn't as innocent as you thought.

He followed you to the bed and sat down and began slowly removing his clothes.You pushed him on the bed and chained up his arms and legs.Then proceeded to blind fold him.

You left the room to go dress in a more appropriate outfit.You put on a black lace set with some garters on your thighs.

You walked back out in and Tamaki could hear your steps and the closer you got the more visibly nervous he was.

"Now let's get started~"You said as you pressed the button on the end of the butt plug and then inserted in Tamaki's ass.

He squirmed and let out a loud moan.
Seeing him like this was so fucking hot being able to feel like your in control and could do whatever you wanted with him.

In this very moment he belonged to you and only you.You strapped the ball gag around his mouth and then pinned his nipples with the clamps.

You saw long thick wet saliva drip out of his mouth as he shifted around in the sheets.You put the cock ring on him to make him harder for longer.

You got on top of his shaking legs and you know for a fact he could feel how wet you were it was must be like torture to him not being able to touch you,feel you,You then dipped your head to his dick.

Your mouth went all the way down his long veiny cock you went back up to give the head of his dick more attention.

Your tounge swiped across his slit violently.He tossed his head back and forth in pure lust as his legs attempted to shoot up but was brought back down by the chains and cuffs.

You tightly gripped his cock and stroked it nice and slow.He came immediately.

You went to go take the ball gag off of him."That felt good y/n now phew I'm wore out"Tamaki panted.

"Who said we were done?" You said with a mischievous grin on your face."What?!"Tamaki asked trying to get up but was still held back by the chains.

Your pushed the button to turn up the vibrations to the plug in his ass.He arched his back and fell back down.

This was the kind of sex you liked not some boring vanilla shit that half of the bastards you fucked gave you,No this made you feel powerful.

Tamaki's cum squirted all over his chest his panting indicated that he though your were FINALLY done.

But boy was he wrong.

You got on top of him and took off his blind fold"Please y/n I can't cum anymore it hurts"Tamaki said frantically.

You slipped a condom on his throbbing dick and slowly lowered yourself onto him.

You began to speed up as Tamaki was getting a full view of your gorgeous body.

How your breasts bounced up and down on him it excited him so much.

You threw you head back as you rode him.You felt a sharp painful slap hit your ass.

You stopped to see what it might be and you saw a small smirk form across Tamaki's face.

You noticed that his tentacles had extended from his fingers and whipped you.

"Who gave you permission to do that" You said in a biting tone.Truth is you fucking loved that.

You wished he would just whip you until you couldn't even stand anymore.

Tamaki's smirk quickly turned into a frightful look as you leaned over and grabbed the button to the butt plug and turned the setting all the way up.

"Y/n!" Tamaki said gasping for air.You then resumed to ride his dick watching his reaction every time your body took him in.

He has held out for a while now why the hell wouldn't he cum already?

You came all over his lower stomach and watched the cum drip down his shaft.

You rose up off his dick and put the cock ring back on him and moved your hands up and down his cock.

Until finally he came all over your face and hands.

You untied him and led him to the bathroom so you could shower with him and cleaned each other off.