𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚

You kicked your lips as you deeply inhaled the smell of bacon,eggs and toast. "I didn't know you could cook darling" you said leaning on the wall in the hallway. "Y-yes I can cook and good morning"

Tamaki said startled. You crept up behind him pressing your boobs against the back of his chest. "Y/n what are you doing?!" Tamaki said breathlessly. "Oh nothing~" you said grasping both of his hands that he was using to make bacon.

"Mmmph" Tamaki moaned as you brought his face back for a kiss. You and him stopped at the smell of burnt sizzling bacon. "Damnit" Tamaki said dumping the bacon in the trash. "Sorry" you giggled taking off your shirt and putting on an apron.

"Sit my love I'll whip you up some more~" You said laying bacon on a new pan. Tamaki watched intently as you milled around the kitchen in nothing but an apron and some panties. With your boobs poking out of the sides. Tamaki could hardly contain himself.

"Eat up" you smiled setting the plates down for both of you.

"I'd rather eat you up..." he mumbled staring at your thighs. "What'd you just say?~ you leaned forward. "N-nothing!" he exclaimed. "Don't lie to me Tamaki I'd hate to have to punish you this early..."

"I said I-i wanted to eat you up....." he blushed. 

"What are you waiting for?~" you said invitingly as you lead him to the coach. You opened your legs and slipped off your panties. "Ummm..." Tamaki said. " is there something wrong?" You asked.

"No just....can you stick your butt up? I like it better at that angle" he said hungrily. "Of course" you said bending your head down into the couch letting out a soft moan as his long tounge began tracing your pussy while rubbing your clit.

"You're taste so good y/n" he said slurping up your love juices. You sharply inhaled feeling his long fingers thrust into you. Your knees began shaking and you could barely stand.

"Fuck tamaki" you moaned while his finger slowly turned into tentacles while the suction cups began sucking your saturated walls.

His chest became splattered with your juices as you squirted onto him. He began unbuckling his pants for round 2 however interrupted by your phone ringing. "Hold on let me see who this is you got up hearing your liquids squelch as you walked.

"Hello?" You answered . It was Toga.

"Y/n you haven't been coming to work lately and you're my main money maker if you don't show up you're going to be fired" she sighed. "Y-yeah sorry I just needed some time to myself um but I'll be there right now-

You stopped as a long hard dick plunged into you. Your eyes widened as you looked back at tamaki  with a lewd desperate face. "Y/n? You still there?" She said impatiently. "Yeah I'm h-here" your breath shuddered while he thrusted into you, nice and slow and began picking up the speed feeling the room with smacking noises.

"Hgnnn.." "Umm y/n.. should I call back later or something?" She waited for your response but never got one. "Kay bye but you better show up to work!" She said hanging up the phone only short moments before you let out a scream as you orgasmed.

"F-fuck" you groaned unable to stand.

"S-sorry I couldn't help myself...." tamaki rubbed his neck sheepishly.

"I-its alright you said shocked"

Fuck this man gonna have me wobbling for a week.....