𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩

After that night at the strip club you went home exhausted and passed out on the couch.

Your phone buzzed with a notification it was a message from a number you didn't recognize.

Unknown Number:

Unknown Number:Hey

Y/N:Who is this?

Unknown Number:Tamaki Amajiki from the strip club.

Y/N:uhh..hi

Unknown Number:Yeah just texting you so you can have my number also.

Y/n:Okay well I have to get to work so I'll text you later bye

Unknown Number: Bye

You quickly got dressed,did your makeup, and ate breakfast then walked out the door. you arrived at the club, you were looking all around to see if Tamaki was there.

"Are you looking for that boy?" Toga asked teasily."N-no"you stuttered. "You've been acting differently ever since he left something happened didn't it?" Toga continued. "Oh shut up Toga" you said sarcastically. You then walked out on stage and walked in a circle around the pole before climbing it.

Once you noticed Tamaki wasn't there you became less motivated and just did some basic moves. You saw some indigo spikey hair poke out from the audience.Your face lit up, it was Tamaki.

You saw 2 other people with him a tall blonde haired boy and a girl with long lavender hair.You assumed they were the friends that he was talking about. They got closer to the stage and sat right in front of where you were stationed.You quickly got off the pole and walked over to where they were.

You turned around,bent over right in Tamaki's face as you watched his face go bright red. You then went back up and spreaded your legs wide open as you squatted,All the men were cat calling and cheering.

You finished your mini show for Tamaki and got back up on the pole and danced your heart out. Once your song ended, you walked off the stage and made your way to where Tamaki and his friends were.

You hugged him from behind and whispered in his ear as you handed him your address" Meet me tonight~" He kept his face forward and adjusted his legs trying to hide his bulge.

You walked out of the club and went to your car.You quickly drove home in preparation for Tamaki's arrival. As soon as you got home you jumped in the shower put on your most finest lingerie and put a baggy t-shirt over it.

Then sat on your bed waiting.You realized how pathetic you were being why would he show up?you're just some girl he met at the strip club.You thought. Your doorbell rung and you rushed over to the peep whole. It was indeed Tamaki.You ran to the bathroom and took one last look at yourself before answering.

"Hey" you said as you opened the door."Hi so what did you want me for?"He asked obliviously.

You grabbed his wrist and sat him on your bed you and got up & began to rummage through your "toys" and his them behind your back. You seductively walked back to Tamaki and blind folded him."Y-y/n what are you doing?"Tamaki asked frantically.

"Taking responsibility, I made you like this did I not?"You said as you rubbed his bulge with your foot watching him squirm. You removed his shirt and his pants and saw how hard he was, you even saw a precum stain forming on his underwear.

You laid him down and began sucking his nipples.He began moaning and twitching all over. You took this vibrating bean and pushed it upon his nipples. His toes curled and he shifted his head back and forth as he whimpered.

"You like that?" You asked sadistically."Yes oh my God yes" he yelled. You pulled down his boxers and began circling your tounge around his slit lapping up all his precum.

You then went further down the shaft with your hands as your mouth stayed at the tip.

"A-aaah that feels so good~"Tamaki moaned.His erect cock began to convulse in your mouth.

You pulled out a cock ring and slipped in on Tamaki's tip."Oh please y/n let me cum please it hurts"Tamaki groaned. "What's my name?"You asked as you played with his slit."MOMMY!"He screamed as his feet shot up.

You took off the ring and he blew his warm load all over your face.You removed his blind fold and he fell asleep not long after. You showered and laid down next to Amajiki however, you couldn't stop wondering what it would be like to have him inside you for once.