𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩

-The next day-

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢'𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭 and crawled out of bed feeling his cold hand grab your wrist "Just a little longer please" he groaned. you smiled and got back in bed with him snuggling  your face into his chest.

It was so warm and comforting you wanted to stay there forever. The tension built back up in your chest remembering you had work today. As the day turned into the afternoon, you laid there in Tamaki's arms. 

You shifted around in the sheets turning to Tamaki's face checking if he was asleep after you confirmed it, you got ready for work and sat at the kitchen counter eating cereal. You looked at the shadow protruding from the hallway getting closer to you.

It was Tamaki you looked up from your bowl and saw him stretching his slender arms above his head yawning not caring at all about the fact that he was only in boxers your eyes became glued to his budge as you began undressing him with your eyes .

"Good Morning" he yawned leaning on your back pressing his hard nipples on your back. How was his nipples this hard after yesterday let alone when he just woke up? "Morning" you answered finishing up your bowl of cereal.

"Where are you going?" he asked watching you grip the door handle "Work" you stated "Oh okay but I won't be here when you get back" he said sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck "Why not?" you asked freezing tightening your grip on the handle.

"Um I just wanna clean up a little that's all" he said "Oh okay see ya later" you said walking out of the door. Why was he acting so weird? Yes, you knew that he had a life outside just staying at your house and having sex with you but anything that didn't involve you, when he was being mentioned bothered you. 

You lit a cigarette in your car and started the engine n' made your way to your club, Once you arrived, you avoided Toga and started dancing on your pole. The sooner you got done with work, the sooner you could see-

Wait he won't be there.... when you made this realization, you froze on the pole causing people to shout at you demanding that you continue your dance. You snapped out of your nightmarish daydream and continued your dance.

You were exhausted and extremely parched so once you finished your dance, you sat down at one of the booths in the back and called a waitress over to get some water. The waitress handed you the water making you gulp it down frantically.

Your phone dinged with a message. Your eyes widened in excitement as you realized what the image was. It was a dick pic from Tamaki.

"Please punish me mommy"

"I've been a very bad boy"

"I need you"

Your phone dinged with these flirtatious messages Tamaki would be too shy to say, but know that he wanted it. 

You rushed to the bathroom not being able to handle him teasing you any longer. You closed the stall and propped your legs up onto the stall door and began rubbing your clit chaotically through your outfit as you looked at Tamaki's throbbing cock pics.

Soaking your fingertips as you spend up the pace, you soon came into your panties making you throw your head back exhaustively.

And finally he ended the stream of nudes, and messages with his address.