𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚

You woke up again this morning like always sometimes Tamaki was there sometimes he wasn't. All your sex really started to feel meaningless. It was the same thing every day you hated it, you felt like you were using him and taking advantage of him just because you couldn't catch a dick.

You finished getting ready and headed to the strip club. "Hey y/n I'd like to introduce a new member to the team this is [Insert the name of a cunt you don't like]" Toga shouted excitedly. You looked her up and down you saw her flawless skin,her long silky hair,and her curves all of which you didn't have.

She might actually steal all the attention from you.That was the whole reason why you were doing this to get attention.You hated the thought of someone else being better than you.

You were an attention whore.

"I hope we can be friends"She said with the FAKEST smile you've ever seen in your God damn life. "I feel the same way"you said gritting your teeth and shaking her hand.

You both walked onto the stage once they laid their eyes on [Insert fem name] everyone went and grabbed their chairs to get a front row seat. She was barley doing anything all this bitch was doing was moving her ass every now and then.

And STILL had men drooling over her.
Meanwhile, you were out here working your ass off practically almost falling just because of how dizzy you were from spinning on the pole. You got off the pole to attempt to get the men she had groveling at her feet to grovel at yours.

You moved your hips slowly and seductively bending over and arching your back in all the right directions. Men quickly scattered to your side and once [insert fem name] did something they'd run to hers.

This hoe wanted to turn this into a competition? So be it.

You slowly began squeezing your breasts and massaging them men ran your way and stayed their no matter what [insert female name] did. You smirked at her as you watched her face fill with ire and jealousy.

You watched her stomp off the stage pouting knowing that you were better than her.

Damn this made you feel like a fucking godess.

You continued to tease all the horny dogs at your feet then you completed your show and strutted your hot ass down the stage. As soon as you walked down men were asking for your number,offering to buy you shit etc.

You thought all men were just horny monsters that only had fucking on their mind. But Tamaki isn't like that at all now that you think about it when did HE ever ask to have sex?

You walked out their and saw [insert fem name] talking to Tamaki who looked liked he just got out of his car.

This whore doesn't know when to quit.

You walked over there and leaned Tamaki against the car and you began swirling your tounge with his. You pushed your knee and began rubbing his tent watching him turn into a mess just by your touch.

[Insert name] just stood their completely astonished then stomped away. "What was that for?"Tamaki said scratching the back of his head."Nothing now come on I wanna take you somewhere~"You said getting in the car.

You wanted to show Tamaki that he was special to you rather than just a fuck buddy. As you drove along the long black streets you turned to him and noticed how his eyes glowed while looking out the window.

He looked like he was without a care in the world.

"So um Tamaki I've been wondering....what do you do all day other than fuck me and go to the club I mean you literally stayed a whole day sitting in a booth playing on your phone"

"Oh well nothing much I guess I just read manga and watch TV I'm pretty boring."He stated. "Sure as hell ain't boring in bed"You whispered under your breathe. He turned red trying to avoid eye contact with you as best as possible.

You chuckled to yourself.

"We're here" You said parking."Really?! Where are we?"Tamaki said getting out of the car. "Wow it's the movie theater!"Tamaki said joyfully. You both bought ticket and went inside.You were watching [Insert movie name]

Tamaki leaned forward in his seat to see the movie better her looked as if he was really enjoying. You were glad you were finally able to give someone something else than just your body for once.

After the movie finished you got back in the car to drive home. You noticed you were hella low on gas so you had to stop at a hotel for the night.

Since your amazing performances ha been attracting more customers Toga gave you a raise so you had cash to BURN. You sat on one of the beds and played on your phone.

Tamaki just sat there and turned on the TV unamused.

"Y/n um can we have sex? I mean if that's alright with you if your tired you can sleep sorry for asking"Tamaki turned to you and said. He had never asked before how the hell were you gonna say no.

You walked over to him and climbed ontop of him then began kissing,sucking and biting his neck.

"Y/n this time can I top?"Tamaki interupted.

He sounded so fucking cute when he said that you almost didn't take him seriously. But it was only fair he only fucked you once and to be honest you've been lowkey craving his dick.

You stripped and got on all fours then arched your back sticking out your dripping wet pussy. Tamaki gripped his cock tightly and began stroking it fast.The whimpers he made were so hot.

Once he finally got an erection which didn't take long he grabbed the tip of it and rubbed it up and down your cunt. While extending his tentacles from his fingertips and slapped your ass with it so rough it stung, but felt so good.

You threw your head back in pleasure."I'm sorry y/n did that hurt?"Tamaki asked concerned. "Didn't I tell you before? I won't break so go ahead be as rough with me as you want tonight~"

He didn't hesitate for a second and shoved his cock deep inside you. You felt it in your womb and when you felt your lower stomach you could feel him poking through. He brought his tentacles back up once more and swatted your ass once more.He spanked you while he fucked you.

Leaving suction cup bruises all along your ass and thighs. You yelped and gripped the sheets as he gripped your legs with another set of tentacles to steady your already shaking legs.

Your pussy clamped down on his dick and became tighter the harder and deeper he went.

This was a new side of Tamaki you've never seen before he didn't act as shy as he did when you were dominating him. Anyone getting fucked by him for the first time would mistake him as a top.

You began drooling as you pressed your face into the sheets taking all of his inches in you. "Y/n I'm cumming"Tamaki grunted.

He pulled out his pulsing cock and spewed his warm load all over your back.It dripped onto the sheets.You couldn't even stand on your knees anymore,you collapsed on the bed.

Tamaki moved you to the other bed while you were sleeping and called room service for clean sheets.

Man today was fucking great.