𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜?

"Ughhhhh...."Tamaki groaned.

He had his face buried in your breasts ."Good Morning~"You said as you looked down at his face.

"Good Morning ugh why does my head hurt soo bad" Tamaki complained.

"Probably because you drank a whole as bottle of Vodka idiot"You said as you rubbed his long slender shoulders.

"Really? No wonder I feel sick"Tamaki continued.You gently lifted his head off your chest and went to go get him a glass of water.

"Here"You said handing Tamaki the drink."Thanks"Tamaki said.

"I'll be back"Tamaki said getting up from the bed to use the bathroom.

Your phone buzzed.

Toga(boss)
Hey y/n we are having a special event at the club.

You:Really? What?

Toga(boss):So we are going to have all of the dancers choose someone from the crowd and give them a lap dance.

You:Oh um ok

Toga(boss):Yeah I just wanted to let you know so you cam practice your moves.

You:Ok I will thanks for letting me know bye

Toga(boss):Bye

You've given hundreds of lap dances before but since you were with Tamaki you would feel bad if you gave a lap dance to someone almost as if you were cheating on him.

Even though you weren't even dating and the fact that he hasn't bothered you about it made you love him even more.

You heard the toliet flush and some water running and then Tamaki came out of the bathroom.

"Hey Tamaki um later today the club is having a special event where the dancers pick someone from the club and give them a lap dance & I was wondering if you could be there."You said kicking your legs back and forth on the edge of the bed.

"Oh sure I'll be there"He said looking away embarrassed.He was so cute, but not at all innocent.

"So I was wondering if you'd help me practice"You said grabbing a chair."Ok" Tamaki said fidgeting his hands.

You pushed him into the chair and towered over him.He looked up at your gorgeous body waiting for your next move.

You moved your arms in a flowing manner above your head then trailed your hands down your chest.

You plopped your ass down on him gently and rolled your hips in a circular motion.

You felt his dick through his pants.You turned around to face him with your legs spread on him.

You dry humped him as his hands went down to your ass and squeezed it tightly.

You finished and got off him.He looked flushed and the tent in his pants was to big to ignore.

"I need a new stripper outfit C'mon we're going shopping"You said grabbing your purse.

He quickly got up and followed you out the door.

Once you got to the store you had Tamaki carry all the bags.You went to the stripper/lingerie section and looked through the outfits.

"No.....no.....Ooh this one!" You said as you pulled out this bubble gum pink outfit.