𝙇𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜

After that night Tamaki went home before you could even wake up.You were looking forward to seeing him when you woke up but he wasn't there. You received a text from Toga saying that they were short-staffed so instead of you pole dancing you were going to be serving drinks.

Which you didn't really mind but, when you did the perverted men always harrassed you about sleeping with them.

You arrived at work and began walking around taking orders for drinks.The club filled up in no time because rather than having to look at you from afar they got to have you right in front of their eyes. You saw Tamaki sitting at a table in the corner of the club. Why did he keep coming back does he have nothing to do all day?

You walked over to Tamaki."What kind of drink would you like?" You asked him."Nothing I'm going to just sit here and wait till your done with work."He answered. "Um okay weirdo" You said jokingly. As the night wore on you saw Tamaki never get up from his seat he was just playing on his phone the entire time.

You genuinely expected him to leave by now. But he didn't he just sat there. You were on a break and went to Tamaki's table"Im done" you said in a sing song voice. "Great"Amajiki said as he grabbed your hand and walked out of the club and lead you to what looked like an alley way."H-hey wait what are you doing?" You asked frantically.

He put both his hands on your shoulders and pressed you up against the wall. And slid his knee in between your thighs. He then began kissing you passionately all over your neck leaving saliva and marks all over.

For the first time you crumbled in his hands he kissed you as if it was the last time he was ever going to see you. Tentacles shot out from his finger tips and trailed down to your soaked panties.

He slipped the tip of one tentacle in, while another one moved around your clit gently. Your legs clenched around the tip as they shook. His tentacle went deeper inside of you,all the way to your G-spot.You were trying your best not to moan to loud or else people would see.

You didn't know the boy that you assumed was ever so innocent had a lewd side like this. He then used one of his suction cups on his tentacles to suck on your clit.You almost fell on your knees it felt so fucking good.

By this time you were moaning non-stop until you eventually came.He retracted his tentacles and they turned back into fingers. You legs felt so weak that you fell forward on Tamaki's chest."S-sorry I have to go back see you"You said getting up.

"See ya"Tamaki replied.It annoyed you how he acted so innocent knowing what he just did to you. As you got on stage your legs couldn't stop shaking especially when you wrapped your legs around the pole and it pushed up against your wet core.

You were wet again even after what Tamaki did.You wanted to fuck him so bad, not just suck his dick, you felt as though you needed him inside you. You finished up your show and went home so you can take care of your soaked panties.

You flopped yourself on your bed and began taking off your shorts when your phone got a message.

It was from Tamaki.

Tamaki:Hey y/n are you free tomorrow?

Y/n:Yeah why?

Tamaki:Well my friend is throwing a party and he wanted me to invite you because he thinks your my girlfriend.

Y/n:Oh lol I'll go I've been wanting to meet these "friends" of yours.What time is the party?

Tamaki:6:30 and it's the house by the strip club.

Y/n:Ok see you

Tamaki:See you.