𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡

The birds were chirping and the sun shone in through the window.

You woke up early and Tamaki was hugging you from behind with his face buried in your back.

It felt so warm and cozy you could stay there forever.

You wondered what it would be like to wake up like this every day, feeling like this every day.

You decided to let Tamaki sleep a little longer also your legs hurt like hell.

You laid there in his arms for about an hour you were really hungry since it was already the afternoon.

Damn this guy could sleep.

He finally woke up"Good Morning y/n"Tamaki said in lethargic voice.Almost as if he was more tired than you when you were the one being whipped.

"Good morning"You said rising up out of the bed you.You shot your hands up to stretch before realizing.

You were still naked.

You then remembered that you didn't put on any clothes after last nights events.

Tamaki looked up from the bed and saw your bruised ass and thighs.

"Y/n are you ok? I'm sorry if that hurts I got a little carried away last night"Tamaki said worried.

"I'm fine it felt good I guess we both like it rough."You said as you finished stretching.

You began scanning the room for where your clothes were and noticed that Tamaki's eyes were glued to your body wherever you went.

"Take a picture it'll last longer"You said bending over exposing both your holes.

He quickly shifted his head in the other way once he noticed that you saw he was staring.

You got up and finally found your clothes you got dressed and sat back on the bed next to Tamaki.

"Are you going to get dressed?We have to get going soon"You turned to him and said.

"R-right sorry"Tamaki said getting up.

You saw his dick move as he walked.You could have gotten his clothes for him but this view was too nice to miss.

Unfortunately he found his clothes and almost tripped trying to get on his pants.You stifled your laughter.

"We can go now"Tamaki said as he got on his clothes."Okay well first we have to call the police so they can give me some gas" You said as you whipped out your phone.

After you called them and they finished filling your car with gas you and Tamaki got in the car.

By now it was about 8PM and you were starving.

Since it was your day off, you wanted to go to the club with Tamaki."Hey Tamaki let's go to the club"You turned to him and said.

"Really?Don't you have work today?"Amajiki asked."Nope not today"You said.

You drove to your house to get changed into more "appropriate"

"Wait here I'll be back"You said to Tamaki as you got out of the car.

Once you finished changing you walked out in a short sparkly dress that ended at your at your knees 

Your short dress rode up the front of your thighs as you walked down the steps.

It's been a while since you went clubbing outside of work and you know damn well you were going to party hard tonight.

"Wow you look stunning"Tamaki said as you got in the car."Thanks"You replied.

You whipped out some foundation to cover the bruises and suction cup marks all over your thighs.

Once you got there you and Tamaki got put of the car and you got out your VIP pass and handed it to the security at the door.

Toga of course gave it to you since she ran the club and you were the best stripper she had.

The security guards escorted you and Tamaki to the VIP section and handed you both menus.

You ordered a [insert food] and Tamaki ordered a burger and fries.

Once the waitress handed you your food you finished it in no time.Tamaki also finished it pretty quickly considering how big his burger was.

You then ordered a small martini because you weren't trying to get drunk.

Tamakin on the other hand, who you've never seen drink,got a nice big cup of Vodka.

"You sure you wanna drink that?"You asked Tamaki."Yeah my friends said it tastes good and I've always wanted to try it"He replied.

You watched him gulp down all that liquor like it was the last thing he was ever going to drink.

"Woo c'mon y/n let's dance"Tamaki said grabbing you by the wrist almost tripping on his own feet.

"Tamaki you're drunk"You said sternly."No is not"Tamaki babbled.

Nothing he was saying was making sense but you wanted him to have fun.

So you agreed to dance so you could keep an eye on him to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid.

Tamaki grabbed you by your hips and tilted your head back and then reached one tentacle from his finger and slipped it in your panties.

"T-tamaki stop"You stuttered.Truth is you didn't want him to stop it felt so good.

He began to put one of the suction cups on your clit.Your legs were already weak from last night now this.You let out a small whimper.

"Now c'mon let's not get too loud people will see us"Tamaki whispered on your ear.You could feel his warm breath it made you quiver with lust.

You had always wondered what Tamaki would be like when he was drunk but this was too much.

The suction cup's grip tightened and tugged on your clit.You wish you would just cum already so he would stop.

You eventually did but he didn't stop he instead put the tentacle inside you.

As he slid in and out of you, you could feel the suction cups sucking on the walls of your pussy.

Your legs almost gave out but you couldn't stand anymore so you walked away from Tamaki and sat back down in your seat Tamaki followed and passed out on the table shortly.

You put his arm across your shoulders and sat him down in your car then stood on the outside of your car for a smoke.

After you finished, you got back in your car and began to drive Tamaki home only problem was you didn't know where the hell he lived.

So you took him to your place and put him in your bed and went to go use the bathroom.

"Don't leave me please"you heard him mumble in his sleep.

If someone ever hurt him they would pay.

You crawled in bed next to him and pet his soft hair to calm him down and eventually you fell asleep.

B