Ch 23

Hello my beloved readers...

I am so ashamed for my late updating but here I am,the reasons for why I was late is many, mostly because I lost my grandfather lately and I was having hard times with passing my master's exams that I hope clearly that I passed, however i will try my best to not let my personal matters harm the progress of the story...

Also thank you for the reviews, it is the most thing I appreciate...even if they were few I love them,bad or good,

Also thanks for all who favourite and followed the story over the months, I can't believe that it's already chapter 23,I started it as a challenge to my English and it's still a challenge until the end.

Dance of fates it's about two different people trapped in a forced marriage,and they try their best to make a successful relationship fighting all the hard tests of life...

Enjoy Ch 23 of dance of fates
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Chapter 23

The couple were standing under shock in the chamber of secrets facing a grey haired man.

Harry's eyes were as wide as ever and scoffed at the man.

"So that's it!" Harry said, almost scuffed.

Daphne walked a few steps back, looking completely mind blanking.

Resting her back against a stony snake, slicing down, hugging her knees.

"Unfortunately it is," the man said.

Harry glared angrily at him," I will not allow this," he gritted his teeth.

"I will not stand aside,as they execute my wife,"

"Be realistic," Kou the kitsune demon said.

"I have had enough of you lies,all of you!" he growled, looking between Daphne and Kou.

There was a heavy pause between the two men,

But it ended with a hysterical female laugh.

They turned to see Daphne laughing hysterically at the two…

She took a loud sigh before looking at them,"well, we're fucked," she simply let out, flatly.

Harry wanted to kill her at that moment.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

One week ago…..

When Harry returned back to his dorm,the sleep refused to pay him a visit.

Well,it wasn't the first time,as matter of fact it became pretty rare for him to have a real good and peaceful sleep since Cedric's death or maybe further.

He laid back on his bed with his arms under his head,as he started thinking all over again about what happened today.

The voice in the back of his head,it was the second time he heard it.

The first time was when he had sex with Daphne for the first time,and for a moment he thought back then,that it was some illusion because of his activities.

So he shrugged it off but that voice returned again.

This time much clearer,he guided him.

It didn't seem like a dangerous threat,it seemed more like his instinct but much more.

He turned on his side and wondered if that had something to do with her blood.

Daphne told him that it wasn't easy for a chosen maiden from her family to give herself easily.