chapter 2

Both teenagers had shock in their eyes:

Daphne because she was about to get married to the one and only Harry Potter, and Harry because he had no idea about who she was except for her name.

To him, she looked pretty calm about the whole situation, like she didn't seem to worry or anything. He, on the other side, was beginning to panic. He looked to his godfather again, hoping for hints or anything, but Sirius was as much distressed as him…

Then, out of nowhere, she snapped at Eva, Her cold demeanour still unshaken, she said, "For the love of God Eva leave lord Black alone!"

Eva immidiatly responded to her and let go of Sirius and Harry guessed that the mother his father promised was Daphne's and she was the one he must get married to now.

He was marrying the ice queen.
.
.
.
And the realization hit him too late, He could clearly say goodbye to his inexperienced love life that he dreamt to have in his youth, goodbye! He couldn't even get himself a girlfriend and now he is looking at who she was supposed to be his wife. 'WELL DONE DAD!'  he wanted to cry if he could choke his dad from grave but Sirius was here and turned to him with flash of ready to kill my godfather in the eyes.

Daphne Greengrass boycotted his train of thoughts,"Potter is not ready yet, we can hold up a bit I am pretty sure that Phobos won't notice your few hours absence Lord commander," Daphne said, shrugging making Eva stiff in her place and glancing in fear at Berz.

There was some tense air around Daphne Greengrass and Berz Carmichael, She walked toward one of the church seats and sat down, closing her eyes.

Harry gave her a suspicious look, but was thankful that she choose to stop this ridiculous scene and gave him time to clean his thoughts,  he walked toward his godfather and told him to spill everything right there and right now—he pointed to the others, inviting them to join in as well.

Eva looked to Berz, who nodded back.

The four of them sat down facing each other as Harry waited for his answers, restless.

Daphne knew he was mad without even looking at him. But who could blame him—up until this moment, he had never spoken or even acknowledged her existence yet he had just learned he was about to wed her. It was funny to think about, actually, despite the whole story.

She preferred to give the boy—or the young man, rather—at least an explanation; he deserved to have one. She knew Eva wouldn't mind and would understand, so Daphne would wait—she had the whole night for it ahead of her, after all...

Eva was the first to speak. "We already introduced ourselves. We, as you should probably already know, are the knights of a royal family, and when I say royal family I mean the magical imperial family, the Vasilians."

Wait what? Harry was flabbergasted. What that had to do with him and how he never heard of this royals, are they branches of the British royalty?

"According to Sirius, you don't know anything about them. In short, there is a royal magical family in this world but only the twenty-eight sacred families, ministers, and high-ranking Wizards like Albus Dumbledore and a few others know about it. For everyone else, it is a myth, a family who had died out years ago and is long forgotten. Yeah, shocking, isn't it... The important thing is that right now, the royals are at war and with this new dark lord's arrival, things aren't so good... Sirius is one of the most trusted men to the late queen, including your father, may he rest in peace. This girl, on the other hand, is the last surviving member of the actual main family of the Vasilians and to make sure no one is going to harm her, we need to marry her off or she dies...pretty simple."