chapter 17

◡̈⋆ʜᴇʟʟᴏ(*´∇')ノ

How are dear friends, hope September welcomed you well.

Here is a new chapter that probably is my longest chapter ever.

P.S: M content

However, enjoy

XOXOXO

Chapter 17

A faint fussing brought back Daphne to a dull consciousness. Familiar sounds echoed around in her brain until her eyes flew open as the memory of the night before returned back to her. She quickly sat up in a state of confusion, for a moment, she forgot where she was and her eyes searched in the darkness. Her heart was pounding furiously.

Her husband.

"Harry?" The bed was empty except for her.

"In here," Harry's voice came from her right and she turned to see him standing next to the bed. She raised a relieved hand to her throat as the fear subsided at the sight that greeted her.

"How...did things go?" she moved to sit up placing her back against the headboard.

Harry gave her a warm smile.

"Better," he replied softly.

She could see his cheeks had warmed up, and his skin had returned to its normal color. His eyes were light and alive.

'Thank god, he's back' she smiled to herself.

"I didn't want to disturb your sleep," he apologized as he moved to sit himself down next to her on the bed.

"Did you sleep well?" she asked softly.

He smiled at her and nodded, "Yes, thank you. I needed it. I didn't realize how exhausted I was."

"Good."

Harry stared at her face for seconds, he still could not believe that she had showed up last night and slept with him. He was still thinking of it as a dream.

He curled one strand of her hair and moved it aside.

Daphne leaned into his warm hand and kissed it.

Not too long after he pulled her to himself for a kiss but she brushed by his side and searched for her shoes and coat.

"Dobby!" Daphne summoned the elf while she was wearing her coat.

"Daph?" he asked, confused.

She turned to him with an innocent face and approached him in the bed, sitting in his lap wrapping her arms around his neck and kissed him slowly.

Dobby, who had appeared, stood with a red face.

She broke the kiss when he started to respond to her.

"I have done what I had come for, now I have to go," she said, pulling away from him.

"Go?" he asked, walking towards her, "but you said you had three days off, I thought you were going to stay?"

"Well, I would love to stay but I have to go to Davis's. I can't let Winky stay there for so long," she explained, narrowing her eyes.

"Winky?" he raised a brow.

"Well, how else could I be here silly? I am supposed to be right now at Tracey Davis's house," she chuckled.

"What's that supposed to do with Winky?"

"Well…," she took a deep breath.

"I told Winkey to take my form, and disguise it as me until I return. Meanwhile Tracey is making sure that she is behaving," Daphne explained.