chapter 26

Disclaimer: This is a work of fanfiction based on the Harry Potter Universe. All recognisable characters, plots, and settings are the exclusive property of Joanne Kathleen Rowling.

I make no claims to ownership, nor am I making any profit.

Pairings- Harry Potter/Daphne Greengrass aka (Rhaenys)

Beta:- Ares Alexander Peverell. (≧▽≦)

Author's NotesMy dear Wizards and Witches (°o°)

The new chapter of Dance of the Fates is here.. (~³)~

Don't forget to review, please, love you

Please enjoy XOXO

Dance of Fates

By

Irene Blackwell
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Chapter 26

It was Sam's time making a Floo Call, and he did not yet know what to expect. True to form, the emerald fire took only his head to the fireplace in Riddle Mansion. His head spun its way through the Floo Network, arriving at the desired destination.

"Father?"

A man sitting in the room jumped and looked around. It was Tom Marvolo Riddle aka Lord Voldemort.

Sam was a bit stunned to see his father look in his seventies. The look was unusual for him.

The Dark Lord's figure changed.

He grew old again since the last time they spoke.

"My son!" Tom said calmly. "What are you–what's happened, is everything all right?"

"Yeah," said Sam. "The king is meeting with the knight leaders at the mere moment."

Voldemort nodded. "We have set the fear in Phobos, the head of demons, for our cause"

Sam cut Voldemort off before he could go any further. "They killed our guerrillas. I wished to be martyred like them with every drop of my blood." he closed his eyes.

Voldemort waited patiently for him to continue.

"Our goal was to win the trust of the king and the leader of the knights, but…"

Voldemort smirked, "The more you gain their trust, the higher your standing." His brows raised, "Now is the time to gather the fruits of your labours,"

Sam nodded "The meeting will decide if to go to war with the children of the first queen...

And so they will break each other." Sam admitted.

Voldemort shook his head... "Whenever Vasilias government falls, we will rise and our cause will rise and spread in the lands"