chapter 32: the delayed honeymoon

I know, I know…

(ᗒᗩᗕ)

I got COVID which is why I haven't shared anything….

But here is the new chapter….

This chapter is a special chapter : the delayed honeymoon…

Enjoy reading it…

Love you and please review

Chapter 32

February 12 1996

15-year-old Harry Potter was resting his body sitting on a swing, with a mug of tea in his hands, to warm him after a strenuous training session that he did not stop even though it was his relaxing time. It became part of his morning routine. His wife, Daphne, ordered him to take a one hour and a half break because he was exaggerating in his training. Strangely, she thought Harry did need a break.

The dragon slayer was listening to music on the walkman headphones, thinking, "Wonder what Daphne ate this morning? It wasn't like her to let me rest. " he muttered, worried. Strangely she was quite recently. Not to the level of their first encounter.  But he suddenly grinned broadly to himself. "Nah, she's all right! Maybe she got tired of bossing me around! Hahaha! " chuckled the boy happily. Then he sank into the tree's thick roots and the fresh, green grass as well.

He gave the little object to Daphne to enjoy her music, but the magic turned on the magician instead and Harry was the one enjoying this muggle tool. He was infected by that love of music.

Ever since he survived the battle of Iraq, He opened his mind to his surroundings, hearing the whispers. It was disturbing at the beginning but he was told to open up to it. Embrace and welcome it as his own. Even when he can't handle it, he could listen to the music. He laughed. He understood finally why she was reading books all time, listening to the words of authors in her head instead. Magic could be disturbing when it was not needed.

It doesn't happen all the time; The whispers. Magic was very talkative when someone listened.

He pulled the headphones over his head and hummed. Time was flying and the end of the month was just around the corner...  The hold of the sword was still with him and this far nothing changed. The voice who helped never showed up again.

They sat in a park in the middle of the night, they shared a good silence for some time, "You tricked us all," Harry breathed out.

"I did,"

"Corvina–"

"My aunt's place is near the king, au contraire Aurelia is a bad influence on her son, I had to sacrifice the girls. As being underaged, Aurelia will have to go with them to France and manage herself there, that's how the law works until they reach age."

"Look, I'm not judging you… it's just, surprising.  Slytherins are ambitious folk,"

"I am ambitious but all of that, nothing of it worth it," she threw her hair in the air and Harry waited for her to continue. "I'm aiming for something different," she said quietly.

"Also, I married an outsider, if I demanded and my marriage came out, the two of us would get executed… unless," she gestured to him to conclude the rest.

Harry's eyes glittered and his gaping mouth formed into a wide grin after taking the realisation.

"Unless you dropped all your names!" He jumped off his seat in the park, dragging her up with him, taking her in the air, happy. "You lit–"

"You're not all muscles! Gryffindor's golden boy," She gave him a victory smile. Harry dropped her to the ground and asked, "No more Royal shit?"