chapter 24

My beloved readers, I'm back!

First this chapter is actually two chapters in one, anyway too many puzzles are about to get solved...

Thanks for all my followers, thank for all the reviews,who maybe are few but I love every single of them,

Thank to the 400 and 300 favourite of the story, I never thought that I would reach it.

I'm blessed.

Thank you Max, you have been always there for me ever since the beginning, I thank you from the deepest of my heart...

Also and last before I let you wander through the world of dance of the fates, I thank you all for your patience...

Enjoy XOXO
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Chapter 24

Sirius was drifting in the land of dreams when fast footsteps approached his room. Remus slammed the door wide open as he jumped on the bed next to Sirius, shaking him to wake up.

"Get up, you silly mutt!" Remus yelled.

Sirius woke up, panicked, grabbing his wand and looking around before turning his attention to the man next to him.

"What the fuck man, who does that!?" Sirius moved off the bed to the toilet, yawning.

Raising from his bed, Sirius was about to head for the bathroom when Remus angrily entered behind him.

"Can't I take a piss without my nanny watching too!" Sirius rolled his eyes and waited for his friend to talk.

Remus slapped him in the head, really hard. After what seemed to be eternity, Remus let out a harsh breath first.

"You have to see this," He showed the newspaper in front of Sirius.

Sirius gave a quick glance before continuing his business. Thenhe stopped and stood still as he glanced up again, gaping at the headline.

The headline of the daily prophet screaming in his face.

"Sirius Black, guilty or a victim of a conspiracy!? By Rita Skeeter."

He looked at his friend speechless, his mouth wide open.

Remus shook his head puzzled by the behavior of his fellow marauder. Sirius then snatched the newspaper from Remus.

"Wash your hands mate!" Remus groaned, disgusted "There will be a meeting in an hour," He said leaving Sirius frozen.

️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Harry's morning was no different than Sirius. At first he was just having his breakfast, feeling too tired to even care for the reason of the whispers around the hall.

He looked up and greeted Daphne as usual, their good morning routine. She seemed fine, which he was relieved to see.

He heard Hermione yawning by his side,