chapter 6

Chapter 6

Harry woke the next day a bit delighted.. Remembering his meeting last night ,still he couldn't understand why was he happy, is it because for the first time he didn't stuttered while he was talking to a girl or because Daphne seemed different than the the rest of Slytherins.. 

Sure he did thought that she was going to hex him or curse him or insulting him but she didn't she was really calm,despite her anxious self when she saw that box, he wished her to open it but she didn't, apparently she doesn't trust him.. Of course why would she?  They barely know each other and both married out of duty.. 

He joined his friends for breakfast but everyone eyes were on him, he hates that, don't they have something else talk about but him.. Seamus was distant from him according to Neville Since he didn't show earlier the night before.. Ms Finnegan wasn't gonna let him come back to Hogwarts..

harry felt sorry for the block, everyone is believing daily prophet and it's effecting the lives of everyone around him and the most one was dumbledore. He hated it... 

He didn't saw Daphne at the great hall during breakfast and during first lesson either and he kinda was relieved she didn't, Snape embarrassed him in front of the whole because he forgot to add one of the potion's inscription.He didn't want her to see him look like a fool. He kept wondering why he wants to look good in front of her. She made him feel normal in her way,  maybe it was her magic or her beauty or both,the Divination who was Harry’s least favorite class after Potions, which was due mainly to Professor’s habit of predicting his premature death every few lessons .'why she didn't attend her first lesson, is it that box? ' he thought. But shrugged, the bell rang and the next lesson start ,it was defense against art with the Umbridge woman. 

Daphne didn't sleep the whole night.. She kept staring at the box, she wanted badly to open it but she couldn't.. Afraid, shamed maybe both or maybe not ; the box was having her family's crest.. The moment she touched it she felt a big aura of magic coming out of it, and not any magic her brother's ..this box belonged once to her Eros , now her brother is gone and she is the owner of the box.  Even in his death he still thinks of her safety and her comfortable that made her feel the guilt and shame of her sin,  the sin that is filling her soul growing everyday within her.. Seeing that box is only brings back the scars of her past her mistake, she was a sinner but she kneeled and asked for forgiveness, she is trying hard to be the good girl..

Being a married woman means that the past is a past and she must be devoted to her husband..

That's what she's been raised to. A proper lady should always protect and be loyal to her house. Her house is potter now .. She will do her best not to embarrass the name.. A Visilian then a Greengrass now a Potter.

she didn't attend the first day, she couldn't, she had no power to face people or teachers and their question, she kept looking out of the her dorm window at the black lake seeing the giant squid ,when her door opened a jar and Tracey running towards her bed jumping out of her school robes with whining voice. 

Daphne went to her grabbing the thrown clothes from the floor sighing 

"honestly, could you ever be more childish? " she looked dramatically at Tracey with an eyebrow raising and smirk .

"Daph!! I'm sooo tired, you've no idea how this day was awfull, Trelawney predicted that a large dark cloud is over my life,then this Umbridge is literally a bitch-" Tracey said jumping from her bed to her trank for pair of clothes. 

"Language! " Daphne warned her smiling her energetic friend. 

The girl continue talking "you missed the fun. Your excuse was strong thanks to snape, he give you permission for your absence-"she graped silver pack from her trunk and pulled one cigarette out  and lighted it as Daphne is listening to her "anyway, as I was saying you missed the fun part ,this Umbridge woman is one of the kind she pissed potter and things turned pretty nasty between the two I dare you if she keep playing on his nerves he will murder her! ".