chapter 29

A new chap chap wizards

I'm sorry for being late 😔

Enjoy

♪~('ε` )

Previously on Dance of Fates:

"The Dark Lord stole dangerous weapons, keys to rule the world," Sirius said, not posing a question.

"Give. Me. The box... please," Harry said, with a dangerous and venomous voice.

"I will give it to you but with one condition," Voldemort said. "Your Blood..."

"you better leave this body... Azazel," she turned her eyes to the man who grasped her earlier, and sheathed her blade in a flash at his neck.

"Daphne, stop it." Harry said, jumping to her side, holding her face between his palms.

"NOOOOO!" Daphne shot her eyes, pushing Harry in the air, lucky for him.

Pinning Argai to the tree with her sland fingers, digging in his neck, inhaling his magic... "Where did your arrogance go?" She smirked.

A loud growl was heard from the ground.

Harry's eyes darted to the beast, he saw dark and large foot landing, crushing down the ground, dark as night scales and giant claw.

Moving his eye slowly up, his heart almost stopping, his throat dry, fear.

He saw a giant dark scales Dragon with bloody two heads.

A Dragon!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Chapter 29 : The Fate.

Why does IT always has to be a dragon! Harry screamed in his mind, he took his wife in his arms and jumped away.

Small and big animals alike were running away to safety. Their efforts were in vain because no part of this small forest contained safety. They were faced with one tragic fate: death.

The knights arrived shortly, splitting in all directions, raising wards around the forest to keep the beast from leaving. Doing the best they can although they are aware that everything they did was futile and not helping their current situation at all.

Potiphar fought with no waste of time, attacking.

The lieutenant woman jumped in front of Sirius and Remus pulling them to the side smiling.

"Sorry to be late...we will take it from here," she smiled and turned to put on her armour gown, before turning to the beast.

Sirius gave her a long stare up and down, at the strawberry short hair woman, feeling familiar with the voice. She glanced aside at him with a grin.