2

L I L A C

L I L A C

I miss my new friend. At least I can text him.

I only have a phone so I can call my parents when they are at work. I can't play games or do the regular stuff a teen does on their phone. I can't even use safari.

But it's okay because I've managed to still have fun.

I read and I make up stories in my head. Oh and I also do school work.

I really want to go to an in-person school. Do you know how many lilac outfits I could wear a day?!

I heard my phone text message ring and looked over to see Kaiden texting me.

"Ahh!" I squealed into my pillow.

I couldn't answer him because I heard my parents talking downstairs.

K A I D E N

I can't stop thinking about that fucking girl. She was so nice, no one is like that nowadays.

After she cleaned me up, I walked back to Raphael's house to ask him about her.

She's his neighbor he must know something about her.

I chilled on his couch for a few hours using my phone.

"Hey Kaiden" Brittney slurred into my ear.

"What?" I asked her.

"Do you want to dance?" She replied falling onto my lap, but I pushed her off and her head hit the floor.

"No," I responded and stepped over her.

Why does she always try to get me to date her? That girl can't take a fucking hint.

I sat in Raphael's room for the rest of the party not wanting to see anyone.

Lilac is lucky that she does online school. She doesn't have to see anyone.

Though she doesn't look like someone who wants to be alone.

After the party ended, I went downstairs to help Raphi clean up.

"Hey man, where did you go? I was looking for you." He said handing me a drink.

"I met your neighbors," I told him.

"The old couple, down the street?" He asked me, confused.

"No, the teen girl who lives to the right of you," I said.