Sad 21

*there is a sad ending and a happy ending*

K A I D E N

"Name?" The receptionist asked me as the doctors took Lilac with them.

"Lilac Nigh- Lilac Leilani." I corrected myself, tapping my foot nonstop on the floor.

"Okay sir, I need you to sit down." She told me and I felt as if I couldn't breathe.

I sat down, my hands gripping the chair's arms.

I shouldn't be this worried for a girl I met a few months ago, should I?

This isn't like me, oh my God.

I love Lilac.

I love her so much.

"Sir, are you okay?" A woman asked me tapping my shoulder.

"I can't breathe," I mumbled, tears rolling down my face.

Everything became black.

Third Person's POV-

Kaiden was in a hospital room due to a panic attack. The doctors gave some medicine and he was all well.

However, we could not say the same for Lilac.

"I want to see shawty. He got hurt, he needs me." Lilac says and she tries getting up from the bed but fell back.

"Kaiden is fine, he's getting treated." A nurse told her.

"Good. I don't feel well though. Do you think I'm going to die soon?" She questions the nurse.

"Your blood test will be back in a few and when we get it we're going to try everything in our power to make sure you're okay." The nurse avoided her question, as her job entails her to do.

"I know you can't promise me that I'll live but please try your best. I have people to live for dude." Lilac laughs but instead coughs up blood.

"We'll do everything we can Lilac." The nurse tells her and walks away.

L I L A C

I need Kaiden.

Why can't I see him?

I grabbed my phone slowly and called him.

"Hello?" He asked, worried.

"Hi shawty! How are you?" I replied, enthusiastically.

"I'm good. I'm going to my place to get some extra clothes and necessities, do you need anything?" He asked me and I smiled even though he couldn't see.

"I need a hug," I told him, tears falling down my cheeks.

"I'll be there to hug you right when I get back, sunshine. Keep being strong for me princess." He said, and I was going to ball my eyes out.

"I don't know if I can shawty." I sob, trying to laugh.

"Baby, you're going to make me cry. I promise everything will be fine. I'll be by your side soon." He told me and I'm still crying but I brighten up a bit.