20

K A I D E N

"Kaiden you know how I pull bitches?" Lilac asked me, closing her eyes.

"Yeah of course," I replied while driving to her hospital.

"Well, I don't think I'll be able to pull anymore." She mumbled.

"Lilac. Lilac. Open your eyes sunshine." I told her panicking.

"Kaiden. Mom and dad aren't my real parents." She spoke slowly.

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah, I found out when I was 11 but I play dumb even to myself. Or maybe I am dumb." She said softly.

"Li-." I tried saying but she caught me off.

"When I die I need you to tell my parents that I forgive them. For everything. I forgive them for lying and I forgive them for hurting me physically and mentally. But tell them that I don't understand why they would hurt a girl who never did anything wrong and I hope they hate themselves for the rest of their lives but I won't hold a grudge. However, forgiveness doesn't mean forgetting and I won't forget even when I'm buried 6 feet underground." She mumbled.

"Wait that's might be too long. Just tell them to go get run over by a bus. That was a joke by the way." She clarified.

"Lilac, you're okay. I promise." I tried helping.

"Oh and also tell my father that I fuck more bitches than him. Yeah but make sure I'm for sure dead because I don't want him knowing where I learned what fucking bitches mean." She mumbled.

"Li-."

"Tell Raphael that I give him my super sexy, chick magnet personality so he can get bitches like me." She kept on speaking.

"Oh and thank Mateo for teaching me all these new words. I owed him my lung. Oh, wait it's damaged." She laughed and started wheezing.

"Lilac, please hold on for a little longer," I told her.

"Oh yeah, I'm chilling home slice. I'm not dying anytime soon. Wait I am, but it's okay because we already kissed so now I can die peacefully." She said.

"You're goal was to kiss me?" I asked her, laughing.

"Ew no."

"My goal was to make a friend who would be there for me when I need them the most. And well you're driving me to the hospital and telling me there's hope is comforting and that is the completion of the bucket list," she said.

"Your bucket list? But you didn't complete anything on your list." I questioned.

"Yeah, I did. Well, I made a new one. A better one. Make a friend. I made 2. Learn new words. I learned many. And be happy. My friends make me very happy. Wait there's one more thing oh my goodness how did I forget." She told me.

"Which is?" I asked.

"Kaiden, I can't remember your last name so it's Leilani now. Will you do me the honor of being my boyfriend?" She asked me and my eyes widened.

"What?" I said, shocked.

"Uhh, I think people our age would call what I just did, "asking someone out." She told me.

"I know but are you sure?" I asked pulling up to the hospital.

"I'm 100% sure, smiley." She tried smiling at me.

"I'd love to be your boyfriend, Lilac," I said and got out of the car to help her out.

"I love you Kaiden." She mumbled and her eyes slowly closed.

"Lilac! Lilac!" I checked her pulse and carried her body into the hospital.

Who knew that one girl would change my life forever.

(A/N- AHHH THE STORY ISNT OVER YET BESTIE BUT IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A SHORT STORY SO WATCH OUT!)