Listen before i go (part 1)

Percy

Before I could process what had happened, I was 'stripped' of my powers, my freedom and my clothes. Yes hun, they took that too.

As I sat deep in my thoughts I unconsciously traced the scars on my body as I pondered if I should try and escape or not. I tried tried to feel for that familiar tug that never seemed to fail to bail me out of difficult situations but the feeling was not there.

My powers are gone?... why do the fates keep punishing me. I closed my eyes hoping to sleep through it all.

"Percy....pssst....hey...."

"Apollo?" I was surprised that he of all persons came to see me. "What are you doing here?" He may act like a dim-witted god but I was glad he was here.

"Look I don't have much time before father finds me but your father left a message for you-"

"why didn't he come see me- what ever, don't bother...."

"He cares for you Percy, he wanted to be here himself but father has his eyes on him, I'm running out of time.... listen to what I'm about to say carefully... 'the sea does not like to be restrained, the river always makes a way...' never forget....bye" but before he ran of he winked then summoned a blue t-shirt with black shorts.

What did he mean by that....

"The sea does not like to be restrained," interesting..... I thought.

________________________________
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•Break°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
________________________________

After an hour of being in this cell a man in toga came with a bottle of water and a thin slice of bread. Without questioning the thinly cut slice of bread I dug in.

They gon' make me starve! they are gods for crying out loud! why are they so stingy with their food......

Everything went wrong after I took a large gulp of the water.

"Dizzy..."
"Water'ssss....funny..."
"Juuuuuust.....myyyyeeee......luuuuuuckkk" I slurred. "iyyyye.hat....thars.faaateeeess!"

As I was about to succumb to the darkness the man in toga's face morphed into someone else as he smirked at me.

"Youuuu....lukeee....likes......a bastarddddd I know..... Zeuuuuus.....hate that guy....."

Why does these things happen to me...

PS: when reading the Percy Jackson books, Mr. Riordan didn't describe Zeus as ugly or anything. In the first series of the book chapter 21 (page 339) it said he was handsome but when I read fan-fictions I can't help but picture a Dumbledore lookalike with a Cruella Deville attitude. Hey!!! it's not my fault.

WARNING: SKIP THIS CHAPTER OR READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!

TRIGGER WARNING WAS ISSUED BEFORE CHAPTER!

I hate writing chapters like this so I'll try and write it less triggering or you you can just wait and GO TO PART 2 if you have to.

When I came around my head thudded an a pounding headache ensued, I had to closed my eyes to stop the tears from falling, as I reached up to touch my head I muttered a word of curse to the gods; I didn't exactly move an inch, In fact I couldn't move at all! My hands and legs were restrained to a table as I lay flat.

Did Zeus kidnapped me? He wondered to himself hoping that it wasn't true.

"I'm afraid so spawn of Poseidon, in fact I have been thinking about this for quite a long time." A voice whispered out of the dark corners of the room.

That time I got reincarnated into Royalty |Percy Jackson fanfic|On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara