Supreme Lord Of The Bathroom?

My mom and Ely had enrolled me into a public school of royalty and children of parents with high status. I had barely introduced myself before they all turned and demanded answers from me.

Apparently children show signs of their element at the age of two and are sent here, but because of my late signs (few days ago in the town)...bla bla bla. Only commoners are late bloomers, people of high class are looked down on or discarded if these are recognized.

As the first bell was signaled, I strode with my head down walking with my senses guide me.

"Well if it isn't the great 4th!" A high pitched voice shouted.

Startled out of my thoughts, I watched as a bulky boy snarled at me.

"You sure do look like a commoner-"

"Shut up Nancy, nobody cares!"

"Who you calling Nancy!?"

"What?"

"What!"

"What a weirdo!...Devin com'ere, I can't believe someone like him is first inline for the throne- like yea! Why you gotta whisper? Like everyone is saying it! What?- is his majesty gonna put us to death too? I thought this kingdom got freedom of speech?"

I knew everyone was talking about me behind my back, but I've had it! I'm not gonna just sit around and smile like 'damn, I got me a whole fan club'...No!

Smiling awkwardly at the Nancy boy, I didn't flinch when he grabbed me by the back of the neck, shoving me towards the boys urinal. He continued bombarding me with questions as the silent one trailed behind like a lost puppy.

"Pissy was it? Ok, so this is how it's gonna go down from now on. You're the first successor for the throne right, I heard from a friend who told another friend of the friend that you are quite sickly (lack of control over element). Imma make you a deal, if you pay us 5 chaos coins made from chaos metal each we'll protect you for a month. You gotta pay us each month tho-"

"Really you'd do that for me?" My heart skipped around in my chest as the thought of these wonderful classmates would go out of their way to. try and SCAM me!

"You see bro, He totally gets it-"

"How stupid do you think I am!? Chaos metal and coins is the rarest in the world! Not because I'm royalty means I can acquire them. And you won't scare me into fi-"

"Don't run your smart ass with us."

My back made a sickening crunching sound as I was shoved violently into the stall door hitting my back on the toilet.

"If you didn't know my element is air and my element evolved into dry air meaning I've already mastered static electricity when I was your age."

I sat gawking and shocked as the quiet ones demeanor changed to violent. The air around us became so dry that you could just start/light a match by waving it to the air. Nancy boy then nudged him and I blinked as he went silent with the atmosphere returning to normal.

The door to the bathroom burst open as Castor and his friends walked in laughing. They all stoped when they saw me sitting on the floor with two guys looming over me.

"What's going on here?" Someone from the group asked.

As Nancy made up some random lie, Castor made eye contact which I avoided. With his face filled with confusion he asked me if I was ok.

OK? DO I LOOK OK!? In that split second, my anger and emotions took over and I snapped.

"You don't have to pretend, I know what everyone thinks of me. You don't have to be friendly towards me just because...my life used to be so good when I thought I was an only child- what I even saying right now, you don't even care. I'm outta here."

Getting up I mentally cursed as a jolt shot up my back. Butting back my pain I walked out of there but not before slightly swiping my hand as all the sinks and the toilet came to my aid.

The screams and wails were like music to my ear.

#############################

Word had spread about the bathroom incident like wildfire. I had unintentionally became the Supreme Lord of the bathroom, which was funny considering I vaguely remember someone once calling me by that exact name before.

Throughout the afternoon, Nancy and that demon sent strange looks my way.

As the day came to an end, royalties and nobles of all kind rushed down the halls. I spotted Castor a few meters away, I wanted to apologize for my behaviour towards him earlier. Before I could muster the courage to walk up to him I got yanked outside the building.

"What the freaking Hades!" Words unknowingly came flying out of my mouth.

Nancy and the devil stood tall over me. They both fumed with anger and reeked of pee.

"So...we're all gathered here because i...'pissed' y'all of I assume? No pun intended." I smirked. I knew full well what I was getting myself into.

"Lets just teach him a good lesson not to disrespect his elders eh Devin?" Nancy told the demo- er Devin.

Devin cracked his knuckles intimidatedly stepping towards me in the process.

"Wai-wai-wait a sec guys, why don't we approach this like grown ups-"

"We don't know who you think you are talking to but I can beat you up and make it look like an accident."

Before I knew what was happening, I was shoved violently to the ground. In a swift motion the tugging sensation returned in my gut as the underground pipes burst open.

My back gave out with a sickening crack. Gritting my teeth I retaliated against them.

Devin came at me with quick attacks but I matched his speed.

My vision went blurry as I blocked is attack with a water shield just in time. My head pounded louder making my shield waver against the dry air.

My heart stoped as the sound of thunder rumbled in the distance. The hairs on my neck stood tall as a bolt of lightning flew my way.

"Holy Zeus," I mumbled.

To be continued..

A/N
Oops! I re-read the first paragraph and it didn't make any sense so I took it out. Ha! I just posted without a read through. Sorry 💙