BUNNY DADDY

I glared warily at the male who had just declared himself ruler of the universe.

He was currently wearing bunny pj's which had the unfortunate words of 'BUNNY DADDY' written on it. His long black hair was tied in a man bun and he looked like a freaking model that hopped out of some goofy fashion magazine.

I wasn't sure why this man would call himself ruler of the universe as he sure as hell don't dress the part, but who am I to judge; Mr D gave of the same vibe the day I saw him sipping his diet coke while dressed in Leppard prints.

As he explained how his universe worked and how I came to be, his voice rose and his eyes twinkled then changed to reflect the galaxy in excitement. It was like he had been looking forward to telling someone about this his whole life as he suddenly became tangible and opened up to me.

"Why let me be your successor? I'm afraid I'm not worthy of such honor Lord Chaos, out of all the universe...why me?" I questioned.

"I have lived thousands of years and I have seen more things in my life than anyone could ever imagine." Chaos told me. "The fates have treated you unfairly as you were fated to live a long and happy life-"

"Ha! On what planet!? I'd love to visit it sometimes." I huffed sarcastically.

"As long as the gods and the pantheon still stand, there will never be peace for demi-gods like me. Do you know how many young demi-gods die on a daily basis?- of course you know, you're the ruler of the universe- but the point I'm making is that because some god couldn't keep it in his/her pants they practically sent their kids to an early grave!"

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

This guy, I don't get him at all! What kind of person has the power to create the stars, but does nothing while people suffer under their reign?

"What about my real mom, is she still alive? Did the gods keep their promise?"

"Yes. Poseidon always stay true to his word even if he fails. But he won't because I also made a promise that I will protect her and her family 100%."

Chaos then waved his hand and a space vortex opened up to show a beautiful woman.

A single tear rolled down my cheek as I watched her twirling in the wedding dress smiling from ear to ear.

"Hey I got a crazy idea," Chaos started "hear me out..."

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Time skip
□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

I watched her walk down the aisle in her wedding dress, my heart felt ready to burst as the thought of my mom finally being happy.

The moment her eyes landed on Paul's she broke out into a giant grin and began moving towards him quickly. Her face was beaming with pride as she marched over to him.

After he released her, Paul reached for her hand and they both walked up to the altar.

With hands joined they said their vows, promising each other so much, that no matter how hard life would get for them there was always hope.

She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, pulling back just enough to whisper something in his ear before kissing his cheek again. Lord Chaos sat next to me acting dramatic and smiling from ear to ear.

I'm so proud of what they had accomplished together, it wasn't easy, but I knew that they would make it. They deserved it.

She deserves to be happy.

The reception was held near a beach in the Caribbean, and it was gorgeous to say the least.

Chaos and I sat at a small table together while everyone danced and drank. After I stole a little too much champagne from Chaos, we made our way to the water to watch the sunset, while I kicked the waves.

He spoke first. "How are you feeling?" he asked softly.

I took a breath to steady myself before responding but I felt as if someone was watching us. I turned around to see nothing. "Better now" I managed to respond, turning my gaze back to the sunset.

He bent down and scooped up some sand in his palm, He was silent for awhile.

"What are your thoughts about marriage?" I asked after a few moments.

He looked up at me, a confused look plastered on his face. His expression softened after he caught sight of my face, as if he was reading my mind. He stood up and put his arm around me, looking out at the ocean.

"I think... It is wonderful."

A/N

Uh..hi, sorry for the late update😅 My health is questionable these days.

My excess school studying is finally paying of... by paying of I mean repaying me for all the times I ran out to school without eating for the whole day.

I did write a chapter but I hated it but no worries, I just finished it for ya.

I also Apologize for the weird chapter title lol😭🤣

Blue hearts for you💙 and you💙